The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for using technology & processes to ensure accurate attribution of pipeline & revenue to Marketing engagements.
This individual contributor will report to the Marketing Orchestration Manager & be a part of the Demand, Strategy & Operations team. Remote location is available.
What youll do:
- Administer the attribution technology (Full Circle Insights, Bizible)
- Own the UTM & Campaign parameter design
- Partner with the Marketing Intelligence & Business Operations teams to ensure reporting accurately reflects Marketing contribution to revenue
- Partner with the Marketing Automation team to ensure Marketo is configured & integrated to provide clear attribution of Marketing engagements
Who were looking for:
- 7+ years in Marketing Operations (Governance, Automation, Attribution)
- Proficient in Full Circle Insights and/or Bizible
- Proficient in Marketo or similar automation platforms
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Demonstrated ability for strategic, outside the box thinking to solving problems
- Able to demonstrate innovation, successfully tackling challenges in new & creative ways in often-stressful, deadline-intensive environments
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.