Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 175 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to build high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
The Partnerships team at Vimeo explores ongoing opportunities to grow our user base through integrations with third-party companies & products. The teams challenge is to identify high impact ideas & potential integration solutions for Vimeos robust suite of tools & turn those concepts into compelling customer experiences that bring value to our partners & Vimeo. We are aggressively growing our recently launched partner program Powered by Vimeo to integrate Vimeos video hosting, creation, live streaming & screen recording offerings on the largest B2B, Enterprise & Consumer technology platforms.
We need a pragmatic, detailed-minded designer with a strong desire to create amazing products! Someone who loves working quickly to generate many different ideas for iteration & thrives on close collaboration in reimagining how we make the power of video accessible to everyone.
What youll do:
- Be involved from the beginning by leading design from concept phase all the way to product release & beyond by crafting user flows, high-fidelity mockups, & prototypes
- Join a collaborative business development team to explore new ways in which Vimeos core products can be seamlessly integrated with other industry leading products
- Partner with a complementary team of designers, product managers, engineers, & colleagues to identify problem spaces & technical requirements
- Directly engage with users & translate quantitative & qualitative insights into informed design decisions & ideas that benefit all users
- Deliver simple, intuitive, & elegant designs while balancing multiple projects simultaneously
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years as a product designer, user experience designer, or similar role with accompanying experience in visual design
- Excellent user-centered design skills - you love the details & have a deep understanding of design fundamentals with a proficiency in Figma/Sketch & modern prototyping tools
- Excellent communication skills - you can clearly articulate your design vision through verbal & written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to the leadership team
- Ability to be autonomous - you take initiative & ownership of projects while collaborating with cross-functional partners & other designers, by seeking & giving feedback with a positive sense of curiosity & encouragement!
- Portfolio or samples of responsive web product design work
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience working with remote or distributed product teams
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs