Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Merchandising Senior Analyst is responsible for the regular analysis & reporting of Caspers product performance in the mattress & pillow category. Reporting to the Director Product Management Mattress & Pillow, you will optimize the performance of Caspers innovative product offering. Casper (casper.com) was created to re-imagine sleep from the ground up, beginning with its obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress. All of Caspers sleep products including its pillow, bedding, & furniture are developed in-house by the companys award-winning R&D team in San Francisco. Casper was named one of Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies in the World & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Perform assortment analysis & provide recommendations for assortment changes & improvements to maximize sales
- Perform sell-through analysis by channel & SKU in partnership with Planning to develop current pipeline & successfully launch new products within the category
- Perform pricing analysis & margin reviews to optimize pricing strategy
- Perform market trend research relating to competitors & analysis to identify opportunities for the category, by SKU
- Prepare & organize materials for key meetings (Pipeline & Monthly Business Review)
- Collaborate cross-functionally to manage ad hoc business analysis, product performance analysis, & new product initiatives
- Develop templates for product & merchandising team to provide consistent, accurate information within the category
- Work closely with peers in the product & planning team to prepare materials for cross-functional meetings
Our dream candidate has
- 4-8 years experience as a product analyst, merchandising analyst, or other related roles
- Fluency in excel, ppt, google suite. Experience developing strategy decks
- An analytical, inquisitive mind. Youre a self-starter who learns quickly
- Agility & comfort in working in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Strong organizational skills & project management experience
- A demonstrated ability to think strategically & creatively
The syrup on your waffles
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...)..
- Wellness programs like cash incentives for tracking sleep & fitness, credits for your favorite studios & in-office activities
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Catered lunches twice a week to give you time to catch up with your teammate
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- A full gifted bed set when you join & product discounts for friends & family!
- If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you!