Our merchant partners are the essence of our business. As a (Central) Partner Growth Manager, youll be responsible for growing Ritual through our merchant partners by driving adoption of marketing programs & running successful marketing campaigns. Youll be the face of Ritual to our merchant partners, but also represent the voice of the merchant to our internal development & product teams to help us scale. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively run a sales funnel, communicate clearly to merchant partners of different sophistication levels, & ensure our merchant partners understand the value of our marketing programs & being on Ritual.
- Drive revenue to the merchant partners in your book of business through marketing programs & successful marketing campaign executions
- Build & maintain merchant partner relationships
- Meet & exceed quarterly marketing program & campaign targets
- Develop deep knowledge of Ritual products & offerings & can clearly communicate the value proposition to our merchant partners
- Contribute to the on-going development of our marketing programs & playbooks by understanding our merchants & identifying inefficiencies in our processes
- Experiment with new partner growth initiatives
- Ensure high merchant partner retention
- Understands sales fundamentals, funnels & maintaining a robust sales pipeline
- Comfortable communicating to merchants via text, email, phone or face-to-face
- Able to effectively communicate to merchant partners of differing levels of sophistication
- Strong interpersonal, planning & communication skills
- Able to thrive in a continuously changing environment & comfortable handling ambiguity
- 3+ years of account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience.
- University or College degree preferred
- Self-starter comfortable working in a lean startup team. Not afraid to get your hands dirty & execute flawlessly.
- Youre a hustler: Take ownership of Rituals growth & do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Salesforce experience
- Experience using email management softwares (Yesware, Mixmax)
- Startup or marketplace experience a plus.
- Competitive salaries we strive to pay top market compensation
- Every Ritual employee owns equity & becomes a shareholder
- Health coverage & life insurance plans to fit your needs
- Work with truly world-class peers across the world & be part of one of the fastest growing startups in the retail market