Remesh is a venture-backed, early-stage startup that is using artificial intelligence to engage, empower, & understand large groups of people. We were founded in 2014 by a team of ex-Googlers, academics, physicists, consultants, political operatives, & other over-caffeinated masterminds & are a proud graduate of the Barclays Techstars Accelerator. We are proud to work with a wide variety of clients including Fortune 100 Companies, Governments, Universities, & Nonprofits.
We are looking for an experienced & collaborative QA Manager to join our team! We value innovation, initiative & creating great products that customers enjoy using, & it is our goal to deliver the best possible product, quickly & at high quality. As any Test professional knows, this is easier said than done! So, were looking to build a top-notch QA team dedicated to best practices, developer collaboration & automation. We want folks who will advocate for our customers & help us deliver great products & a great experience.
While we expect engineering leaders to be hands-on technical contributors, the QA Manager role is people-first rather than technology-first. Your primary responsibility is to the people on your team. Not only hiring & building it, but also ensuring that the members are growing as engineers, doing valuable work & generally having a great time at Remesh. We believe that empowering the entire team will lead to great things. We also need the team lead to help lead the way with technology & best practices to make sure we grow the automated QA.
Youve managed a team before & have experience in growing & mentoring engineers. You understand the value of leading from behind & empowering your team. You are a technical leader in your field, youre familiar with & actively involved in current technology developments in your area of expertise. You have good architecture & design sense & generally take a pragmatic & iterative approach to engineering. You believe in continuous self-improvement.
- Work with product & engineering teams to establish & execute an in-sprint QA process
- Manage & mentor QA engineers
- Define testing best practices & testing standards (for automated & where needed, manual testing)
- Work with engineering to determine testing strategies & identify key test cases
- Work with the recruiting team to attract & retain high quality talent
Were Looking For
- 5+ years total of software testing experience
- 3+ years experience of testing in an Agile environment with CI/CD.
- At least one prior role testing user-facing web applications. B2C experience preferred.
- Organized, methodical approach to problem-solving & testing process.
- Superb ability to analyze requirements, identify edge cases & requirement gaps.
- Ability to manage & analyze automated test coverage for effectiveness using a statistics-based, analytical approach
- Familiarity with major modern automated testing frameworks
- Experience performance testing web applications
The Benefits of Working with Remesh
- Medical Dental Vision Coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattans Flatiron District