Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio SendGrid is an industry-disrupting, cloud-based customer communication platform that solves the challenges of reliably delivering emails on behalf of our customers. We deliver over 45 billion emails a month for more than 250,000 customers, including some of the biggest global companies like Ebay, Airbnb, Spotify, & Uber.
We are seeking a talented & motivated Product Manager to lead our Account Model & Billing teams & enable Twilio SendGrid to support customers across all of our product lines.
Twilio is looking for a product leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of managing complex products. They also have:
- Strong Customer Focus: To seek deep understanding of target customers to understand their problems, & arrive at elegant solutions to those problems.
- Strategic View: To absorb multiple internal & external inputs & use that information to define product strategy, prioritize the backlog, & make difficult priority calls based on data & analysis.
- Tenacious Drive for Outcomes: To convey problem statements & solutions to engineering with credibility & conviction, & drive highly productive outcomes across the scrum teams you lead.
- Cross Functional Leader Mindset: To communicate clearly & crisply, to pull the right levers cross-functionally to get your products launched & supported, & to develop trusting relationships internally that can rally the entire organization to ensure your product achieves intended business outcomes.
- Background in SaaS Development or operations in a distributed systems environment
- 5+ years experience working with AWS, Google, Azure or other public cloud providers
- BA/BS degree in engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
As a Product Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Through interviews, understand your target users, their core problems, & validate solutions.
- DRAW THE OWL: Navigate the problem space complexity to manage the opportunity backlog & planning for quarterly roadmaps for Account Model & Billing program.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Work cross-functionally to ensure engineering projects are successfully launched & achieve intended business goals.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Communicate your projects internally to stakeholders, to our customers, & to our partners.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment & discretion in evaluating opportunities, communicating prioritization decisions, & delivering projects via a Scaled Agile development process.
The Account Model & Billing teams are central to Twilio SendGrids continued product growth. We work closely with all product teams to enable the ability for our customers to use & pay for new products & features. We lead all aspects of identifying, evaluating, & executing changes to the way we help our customers manage their Twilio SendGrid accounts across products, support existing or new business models, & ensure customers have a smooth & consistent payment experience.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Denver, CO office or fully remote. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.