Who we are
DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software & analytics that authenticates the quality & effectiveness of digital media for the worlds largest brands & media platforms. DV solutions create value for media buyers & sellers by delivering the highest level of impression quality transparency & accountability, ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery & audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most value out of their global media spend by delivering best in class solutions across the digital ecosystem that help build a better industry.
Are you passionate about creating engaging learning experiences through micro-learning & interactive approaches? Are you comfortable asking questions? Do you love to create solutions that drive measurable improvements in how people learn? Does designing learning assets & working in a fast paced environment excite you? If so, youre in the right place. DV currently has an opening for a Senior Learning Experience Designer to join the learning & organizational development team. This critical role requires use of collaboration & creativity to curate, create, & measure engaging learning experiences by partnering with subject matter experts across multiple areas - all to help create a world-class learning environment & help DoubleVerify scale.
- Conduct design sessions to map out key learning outcomes to be developed by programs & courses
- Map out modules, content, assessments, & success metrics for various programs & courses.
- Develop curriculum & course content in consultation with Subject Matter Experts & manage project timelines for delivering world-class, well-designed learning experiences.
- Work to continually improve processes - optimizing for quality & delivery time.
- Manage requirement scoping & project status reporting.
- Curate high-quality course content & detailed session plans for self-paced online learning, facilitated in-person learning, & simulation-based experiential learning.
- Regularly & systematically use data to improve & refine the Learning Ecosystem curriculum & experience.
- Create & update instructor guides to improve the quality of classroom instruction at DV.
- Collaborate across teams & departments.
- Admin, curate, & oversee learning management platforms.
- Further support the learning & org development team as required
- Expertise with instructional design, UX design, & adult learning principles.
- Strong project management & communication skills.
- Technical skills in eLearning technologies such as Camtasia / Captivate / Sketch / FinalCut etc.
- Experience across the end-to-end design & delivery of full learning programs
- Knowledge in emerging areas of learning & educational technology such as experiential, microlearning, behavioral economics, neuroscience.
- Minimum 5 years experience in an instructional design / UX design role.
- Experience supporting software development / product teams.