TigerGraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first & only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category & we have been growing rapidly in the past year out of stealth mode. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorlds software review & winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference
What you will be doing:
As a Software Engineer in Application Team at TigerGraph, youll be working on our visual SDK - GraphStudio from the deepest levels of our stack to very top. Your work will significantly reduce the graph technology learning curve of our business customers, & make graph analytics easy. Our team's next milestone is to make GraphStudio more friendly to data scientists & data analysts by providing more data insight features, & more friendly to system administrators by providing a rich set of DevOps features in the administration center Admin Portal.
You will participate in the design & development of the upcoming exciting features of GraphStudio, contribute to the involvement of the architecture of GraphStudio, get feedbacks in the communication between different teams & customers & grow quickly in a fast changing graph & big data market.
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical field.
- Familiarity with at least one of the following languages: Go, C, Python, ES6, Typescript
- Familiarity with at least one of the following web frameworks: Django, Flask, Express.js, Koa.js, Go-Gin or equivalent
- Familiarity with at least one relational database: Mysql, Postgres or equivalent
- Familiarity with any front-end framework such as React, Angular, Vue.js is a big plus
- Familiar with Linux commands.
- Solid computer science background & software engineering sense.
- Fast learner & comfortable with challenges.
- Solid knowledge of algorithm & data structure.
- Team player & good at communication.