Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
What we're looking for
SurveyMonkey is hiring a Director of Customer Success to take on the challenge of helping thousands of organizations get the most out of SurveyMonkey Enterprise. You will lead the CSM teams responsible for our SMB segment & find ways to improve adoption & retention using a mix of technology, one-to-many programs, & people.
And while the programs you & the team develop will focus on this specific set of customers, the impact will be far greater as we take what works & extend it to our other segments & products. Building partnerships with our Product, Growth, Marketing, BI, Operations, & Support teams will create the bi-directional, collaborative environment to make our collective success possible.
You will take an existing team & then design & hire for the future state organization. You will report to the VP of Customer Success, be a member of the Customer Success Group's senior leadership team, & will work across Customer Success & the broader Surveys business.
This position is open to candidates who reside in Ottawa & Toronto Canada, the Eastern United States & Dublin Ireland.
- Create new ways to engage our largest segment of customers through technology & through people. Partner with other teams to design & test those ideas so we learn what creates the engagement & adoption that leads to renewal & growth.
- Share the insights from this segment to the Customer Success, Surveys, & Executive team leadership. Provide feedback to Product, Marketing, & other stakeholders based on customer feedback & team observations.
- Develop a clear view of the customer lifecycle, mapping out a plan to move the customer through their journey with SurveyMonkey
- Oversee the weekly forecasting process & ensure that the team delivers on its retention targets.
- Assist managers & CSMs to identify risks & opportunities, improve our playbooks, & monitor to ensure they are completed & achieving the expected outcome.
- Use available data sources to develop an accurate view of client health that leads to CSM activity & customer impact.
- Provide direct coaching to team members around in their primary responsibilities, work with them to develop new skills, & support their long-term career development
- Experience building a Scale Customer Success team at a SaaS company during a period of significant ARR growth.
- 5+ years experience leading global, client-facing teams with direct responsibility for revenue.
- The ability to coach a team for improvement, from managers through to individual contributors.
- The ability to define & measure the customer's success in B2B SaaS in a data-driven, scalable way.
- The ability to navigate distributed organizations to foster collaboration to accelerate product adoption.
- Experience operationalizing Customer Success through programs, systems, & playbooks. Experience with Salesforce & a CS platform like Gainsight
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards and received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental and bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.