Were hiring a senior designer to help shape the future of Dashlane. Designers here work across every stage of product development, from creating the experience of new features, to prototyping & finding creative solutions, to the craft & finish of every detail in the product.
Dashlane is a web & mobile app that simplifies password management for people & businesses. We empower organizations to protect company & employee data, while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they needanytime, anywhere. A better digital future starts with secure access.
Our team in Paris, New York, and Lisbon is united by a strong sense of community & passion for improving the digital experience. Over 15 million users & 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, & more secure internet.
We bring ideas to life, serve as the voice of our users, & craft a meaningful & unified Dashlane experience. Our UX team is a close-knit, collaborative group, guided by a highly iterative user-centered design process. Combining research, data, & thoughtful critique, were discovering needs & solving fundamental problems that impact our customers to create Dashlanes market defining products. We believe in excellence and generalists at Dashlane, our Product Designers take projects from napkin sketches to final visual specifications. Were looking for someone who is motivated by complex problems. Youll be directly responsible for decisions that influence the product & roadmap. Your mission will be to deliver simple, beautiful, & effective product experiences that users love & that deepen their relationship with Dashlanes products.
This role can be either in person at any of our New York office, or remote within the US.
At Dashlane you will:
- Craft a consistent, unified experience for our users thats easy to learn, simple to use, & flexible enough to meet the complex needs of a diverse user base
- Take real ownership of our products design direction while collaborating closely with peers in the Design, Engineering, & Product Management teams
- Bring both rigorous research & creative exploration to bear on deepening our understanding of our users & their interactions with our product
- Cultivate a design culture within & beyond our Design team to support Dashlanes strategic focus on delivering exceptional user experiences
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- A portfolio that showcases your work
We're Also Looking For:
- A portfolio that shows work you were directly responsible for with little guidance from leadership.
- Experience as a primary contributor to multiple high impact projects
- You proactively formulate ideas & present them to your cross-functional team to determine strategy & roadmaps
- You effectively question and collaborate with your leadership peers & drive conversations to next steps
- You guide the vision for the product & achieve it through design explorations, documentation, & presentations to bring the team along
- You use your years of experience to quickly move projects forward, leveraging domain expertise, establishing principles and conducting research when necessary, but also when to propose plans to fill in the gaps
- You are seen as a mentor for other designers & provide feedback & find ways to improve their work
- You understand visual design, typography, & grid systems
- You know when to bypass minor UX testing & lean on your expertise
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging at Dashlane:
As a truly international companyfounded in Paris & split between Paris, New York, & LisbonDashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, & more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community & fostering a culture where everyone is heard & belongs.
To know what to expect once youve sent your application, read about how we interview & hire at Dashlane in this blog article written by our Talent team. Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product & how we work.