Company Description|Job Description
Denodo Technologies is a leader on Enterprise Data Virtualization software.
At Denodo, we embrace diversity. We enjoy the challenge of being outside our comfort zone. We thrive in dynamic environments. And at the risk of sounding clich, we work hard, & we play hard.
Whatever it is, our employees of all ages & nationalities share a vibrant & optimistic view that life, & also data integration, can be made much better. When we're not celebrating a soccer game over a pub lunch, or gathering on weekends for outdoor trips & international movie nights, we're busy working with some of the most leading & exciting technologies in the area of data integration - including Hadoop, NoSQL databases, cloud services, data warehouses, data visualization & analytics tools.
Denodo's growth as a business depends on being innovative & creative, on delivering the best solutions with the highest levels of customer satisfaction & on having a unique piece of technology to solve real customer problems. And a company can only be as forward-thinking as its people, which explains why we have become the leading developer of Data Virtualization, Data Services & Cloud Data Integration technologies & solutions for the enterprise.
Love to deal with multiple technologies in complex environments? Want to create the solutions you envision for the largest organizations in the world? Ready to advise the modern software engineering practice on pioneer projects?
We invite you to materialize your aspirations in a company where opportunities abound for building an amazing future, where discovering the value & potential of a new technology, Data Virtualization, will be the beauty of your daily routine.
Our customers span all market segments & geographies. And we partner with leading & reputable companies across the globe. This combination makes Denodo a fun & exciting environment to work. A place where your work will have an impact. A place where you're invited to push the boundaries of possibility.
Join an international team in pursuing mastery, value & success in a global environment.
Primary location for this position is A Coruña (Spain).
ABOUT THE JOB
Denodo is always looking for technical, passionate people to join our Services Engineering team. We want a professional who will travel, evangelize, consult, train & troubleshoot to enhance our clients' journey around Data Virtualization.
Your mission: to help people realize their full potential through accelerated adoption & productive use of Denodo solutions.
In this role, you will successfully employ a combination of high technical expertise & client management skills to conduct on-site consulting & product implementation in either short or long-term engagements being a critical point of contact for getting things done among Denodo, partners & client teams.
- Fluent German is a must.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills to be able to interact with technical & business counterparts.
- Fluent in English to join a global team & perform internationally.
- Experience in Enterprise development technologies such as Java Enterprise, XML, Web Services.
- Solid understanding of SQL & good grasp of relational & analytical database management theory & practice.
- Experience in Windows & Linux (and UNIX) operating systems in server environments.
- Active listener, inquisitive & passionate about technology.
- Strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Willingness to travel up to 30%.
- Be a team worker with positive attitude.
- Experience working with Big Data and/or noSQL environments like Hadoop, mongoDB, ...
- Experience in Business software implementation & integration projects (e.g. ETL/Data Warehouse architectures, CEP, BPM).
- Experience in Integration with packaged applications (e.g. relational databases, SAP, Siebel, Oracle Financials, Business Intelligence tools, …).
- Experience in web technologies, architectures & services (WOA, XaaS, ...).
- Experience in Data Modeling tools.
- Knowledge & experience on Enterprise Architecture Best Practices & Frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, etc.) are a plus.
- Foreign language skills are a plus.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity.
We respect, value & welcome diversity in our workforce.
We do not accept resumes from headhunters or suppliers that have not signed a formal fee agreement. Therefore, any resume received from an unapproved supplier will be considered unsolicited, & we will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.