Director of Cloud Services / DevOps
Kasisto enables financial institutions to service, engage & acquire customers via human-like, intelligent conversations anytime, anywhere.Kasistos Conversational AI platform, KAI, powers omni-channel virtual assistants & chatbots who are fluent in banking across mobile apps, websites, messaging platforms, & voice-enabled devices.
KAI is the leading Conversational AI platform for the finance industry. Kasistos customers include Wells Fargo, J.P. Morgan, Mastercard, TD Bank, Standard Chartered, DBS Bank, among others. They chose KAI Banking for its proven track record to drive business results while improving customer experiences. The platform is engaging with millions of consumers around the world, across multiple channels, in different languages, & is optimized for performance, scalability, security, & compliance.
Built with the deepest AI portfolio in the industry, KAI includes Platform Tools & Services to customize & continually improve consumer experiences as well as seamlessly add new features, channels, & markets.
We are actively seeking a Director of Cloud Services / DevOps. You will play an integral part in creating & implementing best practices within a DevOps team. You will be leading our cloud based services operations, building & deploying infrastructure to support customer delivery. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to grow professionally & have a major impact within a demanding fast-moving tech startup.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a 24 x 7 AWS SaaS environment for production & development ensuring site uptime, performance & customer SLAs.
- Manage a small DevOps team while being hands-on.
- Lead effort to migrate the company to a container orchestration based infrastructure while ensuring compliance, security & best practices.
- Enhance & develop infrastructure / configuration management to be scalable, robust, & redundant.
- Work with internal staff to deliver software to production.
- Track issue resolution status & participate in internal standup meetings.
- Participate in customer RFPs & compliance audits.
- Drive day to day internal technical operations.
5+ Years of Systems Administration / DevOps
Excellent Communications Skills
5+ Experience supporting SaaS production environments
- Experience with metrics & monitoring
In-depth experience with AWS
Understanding of web architecture: load balancing, high availability, disaster recovery, security best practices.
Programming languages such as Java or Python
Docker experience (Kubernetes / Openshift)
- CI / CD (Jenkins, GitHub)
- Scripting Languages (Bash, Python, Ruby)
- Configuration Management (Puppet, Chef, & Ansible)
Prior management experience
Experience running or participating in Scrum / Kanban procedures
Strong documentation skills
Location: Flatiron District, NY
Applicants must be authorized to work in the US as we are unable to sponsor. Kasisto is an equal opportunity employer.