Vimeo is seeking a leader to curate a world-class People Operations team to scale our culture & ways of work to enable Vimeans to do the best work of their lives. The Global People Operations team strives to create & deliver a seamless & positive employee experience across the entire employee lifecycle. Leading with care & empathy, we support the delivery of efficient, scalable, & simple people processes, systems, policies, & programs to Vimeans. Our work also ensures Vimeo remains protected & compliant & we strive to ensure employees feel heard & have the resources & support they need during the most important moments during their careers.
This role is vital to enabling both the People Team & the company to scale by way of establishing key infrastructure including; process, policy, technologies. This role will report to VP, People Operations & Partners & will own our global people processes, operations, compliance, contingent workforce, future of work strategy & people analytics & tech stack.
What you'll do:
- Provide the leadership & management for our global people operations capability- systems & analytics; generate insights & analysis
- Act as an internal consultant by understanding business needs, scoping data requests, synthesizing insights, & recommending solutions to key business partners in collaboration with other members of the people team
- Support the overall people operations & people technology team strategy & operating model (i.e. center of excellence, hub & spoke, offshore, self-service)
- Build, develop & lead a high performing team of global people operations Vimeans
- Drive process design, implementation & iteration of people policies, processes & ways of work to scale our culture
- Curate our people technology roadmap, including our global HRIS, performance & engagement tooling, helpdesk & future items in our tech stack
- Own the development, continuous improvement & governance of all people policies, procedures, & operating rhythms
- M&A (integration support)
- Manage vendor relationships to achieve program objectives; partner with vendors to ensure that our goals are achieved.
- Help maintain company employee policies; ensure all policies/employee handbooks are implemented, compliant & adopted.
Key Focus Areas
- Compliance Policy management, Immigration, LOA, State EE compliance
- Systems evolution of technologies (UKG +), vendor management, enhance usability & productivity, introduce new technologies that drive employee productivity, data integrity etc.
- Tiered Employee support COE & Employee Self Service enablement
- Operational aspects of On-Boarding logistics
- Compliance requirements to ensure all Vimeans are up to date on Code of Conduct training, Harassment training, etc; Audits
To help us, you'll bring:
- 7-10+ years of experience in people operations, including at least 3+ years in a leadership capacity
- Experience leading a high performing operationally focused team
- Demonstrated systems thinker, an expert at designing & implementing systems & processes that scale
- Strong HR fundamentals, understanding the technical side of the people space, such as compliance & employment law requirements
- Demonstrated ability to run an existing people operations function, while concurrently designing & planning for future people operations & tech stack needs
- Project management experience rolling out organization wide processes & systems
- A persuasion to apply a scalability & compliance lens to all processes you build
- A love of measuring impact with data & are savvy at using technology to do this
- Ability to work & think quickly in fast-paced environments
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs