Intro to Demandbase:
The worlds largest & fastest-growing companies such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, & Salesforce rely on Demandbase to drive their Account-Based Marketing strategy & maximize their B2B marketing performance. We pioneered the ABM category nearly a decade ago, & today we lead the category as an indispensable part of the B2B MarTech stack. Our achievements & innovation would not be possible without the driven & collaborative teams here at Demandbase. As a company, were as committed to growing careers as we are to building world-class technology. We invest heavily in people, our culture, & the community around us & have continuously been recognized as one of the best places to work in the Bay Area.
Our success depends on our ability to create a diverse, equitable, & inclusive environment. Were committed to attracting, developing, retaining, & promoting a diverse workforce. By ensuring that every Demandbase employee is able to bring a diversity of talents to work, were increasingly capable of living out our mission & providing real insight from our products to support our customers. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds & all walks of life to apply. Come grow with us at Demandbase!
About the Role:
As a New Business Account Executive - East at Demandbase, you will be a hunter responsible for bringing in new business (both SaaS & Advertising clients). In order to achieve success in this role, you must have experience selling into Marketing departments and/or have experience in the advertising technology space. We are considering applicants who live on the East coast.
What were looking for:
- We're looking for East coast-based candidates for this role
- 5+ years direct sales experience in an outbound sales environment with consistent high six- to seven-figure quota overachievement
- Experience selling SaaS solutions and/or digital media to Director, VP, & C-Level executives
- Ability to manage a complex sales cycle with multiple stakeholders & decision-makers that span across different business lines.
- Passion for customer success with the ability to communicate that passion effectively in person & over the phone.
- A self-motivated & responsible individual who will represent the company with the highest level of integrity & professionalism.
What youll be doing:
- Close new business for the upper mid-market accounts in a specific geography delivering subscription revenue against quarterly & annual targets.
- Apply consultative & value-based sales approach during customer engagements to uncover customer success & ROI opportunities.
- Build & manage a robust pipeline of new & expanding businesses that will support quarterly & annual goals.
- Develop accurate forecasts & meticulously manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com experience a plus).
- Learn the marketing technology domain to understand how Demandbases technology can be applied to all stages of your customers sales & marketing operations attracting, engaging, converting, growing, & retaining accounts.
- Understand your customers marketing & advertising strategies to develop the highest impact plan for adopting Demandbases technology.
- Interact closely with Demandbase partner sales representatives to ensure our mutual success in the marketplace. Partners include Adobe, Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce.com, & Google.
- Strategic Thinking: Systematically solve problems & hypothesizes possible pain points & implicit needs
- Communication: Tailor communication to the customers needs with confidence; effectively delivers memorable presentations leveraging storytelling skills
- Networking: Identify the right customer stakeholders & builds connections quickly to drive consensus for deals; works cooperatively with internal team for deal success
- Other duties as assigned
Why join us?
- Be part of a rapidly-growing, pre-IPO company that is dominating the B2B MarTech & AdTech space.
- Opportunity to extend our ABM leadership position & fast-track innovation behind AI-powered Account-Based Marketing solutions
- Drive the next generation of intelligent CRM technologies & invent how Artificial Intelligence, product design, & applications converge
- Work with a world-class team of engineers, PMs, data scientists, sales & marketers
- Have the flexibility of a start-up with the security of a sizable, well-funded organization
Our benefits include 100% paid for Medical, Dental & Vision for you & your entire family, short-term/long-term disability, life insurance, flexible vacation policy & 401K. Due to the COVID pandemic the Demandbase offices are closed for the foreseeable future. When the office reopens, we also offer commuter benefits, free snacks, catered lunch every Friday, chair massages, weekly yoga & much more!
More About Demandbase:
Demandbase is the leader in Account-Based Experience (ABX) & an indispensable part of the B2B Go-to-Market tech stack. The company offers simply the best account-based platform to find, engage, & close the accounts that matter. The biggest & fastest-growing companies in the world, such as Accenture, Adobe, DocuSign, GE, Salesforce, & others, rely on Demandbase to drive their ABX strategy & maximize their marketing performance. Demandbase has been named to the JMP Securities list The Hot 100: The Best Privately Held Software Companies, the Deloitte Fast 500, & named a Gartner Cool Vendor for Tech Go-To-Market.
For more information, please visit www.demandbase.com or follow the company on Twitter @Demandbase.