What were looking for:
SiteCompli has built a transformative technology that is the leader in the largest Real Estate market in the world, & we have recently launched our next generation software product with national & global applicability that is off to a promising start, with enthusiastic clients & a fast growing pipeline. Were looking for a hands on, entrepreneurial sales leader to help grow our sales organization as we expand nationally.
The Director of Sales will be a key leader in the SiteCompli Organization reporting directly to our Co-CEO. Youll lead, train, organize & grow our Corporate/Mid-Market sales organization, working closely with our marketing systems to grow & optimize our pipeline as we expand into new markets & launch new products. Your strong sales management skills will be key in propelling SiteCompli to the next level of growth.
- Recruit, train, manage & sell alongside our Corporate sales team to bring our next generation platform & our pipeline of new products to our existing NYC client base of hundreds of leading real estate organizations as well as expand into new markets & clients nationally
- Develop & execute sophisticated sales programs to sell multiple products across a wide base of clients
- Plan, implement, & maintain sales processes that increase the efficiency & effectiveness of our sales organization while engaging the talents of our other departments
- Work closely with our Sales Operations & Finance team to accurately budget & forecast performance, optimize team performance, & track key account metrics
- Evolve & optimize incentive plans that reward star performers while maintaining a collaborative team atmosphere
- 3+ years experience leading B2B SaaS sales teams, building on a successful track record of outperforming your targets as an individual contributor
- A hands-on approach to management -- you don't hesitate to help your team push deals across the finish line & lead by example, maintaining your own book of business to drive results & keep your skills sharp
- A track record of building, scaling, training & developing high functioning sales teams
- Deep experience collaborating with high impact marketing & customer success teams to drive increased efficiency & output of the pipeline
- Fluency in Salesforce.com -- you're a data driven manager that works with our Sales Ops function to implement optimal decisions & strategy
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Unlimited paid vacation policy plus a bonus for taking time off
- A seasonal clothing budget so you can dress like a rockstar
- Competitive compensation package with generous benefits
- Rapid promotion & growth opportunities
- High-intensity ping-pong tournaments in our Flatiron district loft
- Attend team meetings on a table made out of 32,000 hand placed Legos
- Our quirky hobbies include latte art, glassblowing, cheese making, beer brewing, molecular gastronomy & of course...ping pong (ok, not so quirky).
- Crain's New York: SiteCompli has been named a "Best Place to Work in New York City" by Crain's New York Business 5 years in a row!
- Inc. 500: SiteCompli ranked #1 among NYC Software companies on the 500's list of Fastest Growing Companies.
- Experience: SiteCompli has been named a Best Place to Work for Recent Graduates 2 years in a row!
SiteCompli is an Equal Opportunity Employer & does not discriminate, nor will tolerate discrimination, on the basis of race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, ethnic or national origin, or handicap or disability.