ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
This newly-created role represents an exciting opportunity to shape the future sportsbook product offering at Fanduel. We strive to differentiate the Fanduel betting experience & are looking for a creative, collaborative & inspiring leader with domain expertise in evolving core betting product to join our team. The successful candidate will collaborate effectively with key specialists in sports modeling, trading, product management, technology, research & design to collectively understand & solve for customer problems & commercial opportunities.
As a senior leader within the department the successful candidate will represent us on Senior Mgmt & Exec level forums as well as ensuring that our Sportsbook & Trading Product teams are deeply connected & integrated part of the overall sportsbook business so that we win together & support each other as one team.
Fanduel is the market leader in the nascent US betting market & is on a fast growth trajectory. This is a key leadership role that will influence the future of Fanduels success considerably.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Work with research, UX, quants, engineering, product & trading teams to deliver best in world trading product offering on US sports
- Take the lead on clearly defined accountabilities & ways of working from a) dedicated FD resource who are in any way involved in end-to-end process of delivering & supporting trading product & b) FD ways of working with global partners (PPB, Sky, SB etc)
- Clearly articulate a vision & strategy for Trading Product across all levels of the US organization
- Demonstrate how a) the strategy is aligned to our goal of building structural margin advantage into our business, b) the strategy will lead to product differentiation that will be hard for competitors to replicate & c) the strategy is clearly linked to overall FDG strategy & OKRs
- Clearly articulate demand view to all engineering teams on behalf of Trading & Risk product streams. Work with them to align supply view.
- Gain an intimate knowledge of all new technologies that we could potentially leverage to advance our trading product customer proposition. Educate our business on these topics & work with colleagues to assess practical applications
- Form productive industry & non-industry relationships & represent Fanduel at conferences as required
- Maintain a view of competitive landscape with respect to trading product
- Leading role in representing Fanduel on global forums with respect to Trading Product
- Optimally leverage global resource to benefit Fanduel
- Invest in & evolve a community of global Flutter experts around trading product modeling, delivery & product management
What were looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in related role(s) in betting industry
- Experience working closely with product, engineering, trading & sports modelers (quants) preferred
- Exceptional communicator & influencer
- Expertise in optimizing ways of working across cross functional teams to deliver great customer outcomes
- Substantial industry knowledge
- Commercially savvy with a strategic mindset
- Strong expertise in math of bookmaking, modeling & trading automation preferred
- Experience collaborating with research & design teams preferred
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a gaming license & satisfy all regulatory requirements
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.