BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
Among BlaBlaCar's core ambitions is launching a new business line that is set to fuel tremendous growth for the company.
As Revenue Management & Pricing Analyst, your mission is to maximize the businesses' opportunity forrevenueand profits. You will be in charge of compiling & analyzing data on our business as well as our competition to keep up with market changes & identify trends
What you will directly contribute to
- Compiling & analyzing data on our Bus activity:
- Before lines opening: defining the price schedules & the number of seats put up for sale at each price, according to the bus performance observed in the past, the service & the competitive positioning determined by BlaBlaCar
- Once the line are open: monitoring lines till the day of departures by analyzing commitments on the buses, competition rates, past bus trips
- Studying market & competitors activity as a basis of future pricing strategies
- Proposing tool evolutions
- Participating in transversal projects for the team (methodology, processes, tools, service)
- Collaborating with Network, Operations, Marketing, Sales teams to ensure optimal pricing
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: Paris, France
- Contract: Permanent
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will send you a video test. We will then invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.