About the Job:
We are looking for a driven, self-motivated Enterprise Sales Executive with proven success selling into & growing HiTech enterprise accounts domestically. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated success in consultative, solution selling, & an ability to develop & navigate senior client relationships resulting in $5M+ annually in new account wins & the expansion of existing engagements & client relationships (this is primarily a hunting role).
There are two (2) openings for this role -- we are considering applicants in both our headquarters in San Francisco, CA and remotely in Seattle, WA.
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from prospecting to close
- Understand the clients business goals, anticipate future needs & determine solutions
- Demonstrate a consultative approach in addressing client needs
- Drive prospecting by attending conferences, marketing events, & working with marketing to create campaigns
- Map client organizations & build relationships with key decision makers
- Work with demand generation to build & execute on account-based marketing & sales strategies that drive long term relationships & revenue
- Achieve & exceed monthly sales quota
- Manage & update sales pipeline for the sales leads
- Ability to develop VP & above level client relationships
- Maintain clean salesforce records
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, IT or similar background
- Salesforce or other CRM working knowledge
- 8 years + of quota carrying enterprise sales experience, preferably in consulting services or IT sales
- Track record of exceeding quota & comfort with closing deals over $1 million
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills
- Strong executive-level outreach
- Ability to work independently
- Outgoing personality & a great sense of humor
- Intellectual curiosity
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time including international travel as needed
- Aggressive growth orientation
- Strong bias toward finding & implementing solutions
- Genuine interest in learning about new forward-thinking technologies - including machine learning & artificial intelligence & how we deliver awesome value to clients
- Deep commitment to building an ethical, world-class company with technology at its core
- At home in a very fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
- Willingness to make this startup a major part of your life while having fun doing it
25% of the Fortune 50 trust Samasource to deliver secure, high-quality training data & validation for the technology teams driving humanity forward. From self-driving cars to smart hardware, Samasource fuels AI. Founded over a decade ago, were experts in image, video & sensor data annotation & validation for machine learning algorithms in industries including automotive, navigation, AR/VR, biotech, agriculture, manufacturing, & e-commerce. Our staff are driven by a mission to expand opportunity for low-income people through the digital economy, & our social business model has helped lift over 50,000 people out of poverty.
Samasource is quite unique. We are a technology company with a social mission. People that thrive in a high growth environment, love working on the bleeding edge of technology, & really care about having a positive impact on the world are a great fit for the Samasource culture. Our core values are grit, integrity, humanity, & GTD (Get Things Done).
Samasource offers competitive compensation commensurate with experience & a full benefits package, including: medical, dental, & vision insurance, short- & long-term disability insurance, AD&D insurance, employer-matching 401K, generous holiday & vacation policies, sabbaticals, paid disability & baby bonding leave, a monthly gym stipend, & professional development opportunities.
At Samasource, we pride ourselves in being a diverse & equal opportunity employer.