About the Team
Fanatics Collectibles is a new company working at the intersection of collectibles & technology. Backed by some of the best investors, sports properties & operators in the world, we are integrating with Fanatics' global digital sports platform - which includes 900 sports relationships & more than 81 million reachable fans - to reimagine the collectibles business for the 21st century.
The Executive Assistant will provide high-level administrative support to the COO of Fanatics Collectibles based in NY or east coast -remote. This position will be a proactive thought partner & manage the COO's time in a fast-paced, high volume, dynamic environment. This role also provides critical support creating meeting collateral including PowerPoint presentations, provide project management support & be involved in building relationships with internal & external stakeholders to help scale a growing start-up.
What you'll do...
· Coordinate scheduling & calendar management, as well as management of content & flow of information to executives
· Manage & coordinate executives' travel & travel-related activities, including expense reports
· Organize staff & business meetings
· Act as the point of contact among internal & external stakeholders
· Provides high-level administrative support & assistance to the COO, Fanatics Collectibles & support to his senior staff members as needed
· Schedule meetings on behalf of executives, with internal stakeholders & external vendors & partners
· Arranges domestic & international travel including; flights, rental cars, hotels & car services (where required)
· Prepare presentation decks in PowerPoint & project manage new initiatives as needed
· Complete monthly expense reports for all supported executives
· Performs other tasks as needed such as assisting with department wide initiatives & events
· Performs administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, & other documents for senior staff
· Performs other related duties as assigned
Who you are…
· 4+ years supporting executives or management consultants in an administrative capacity
· Understands priorities & exercises sound judgment to make appropriate trade-offs
· Must have strong business acumen, be well-organized, have great time management skills & ability to multi-task within a dynamic, start-up culture
· Can maintain professionalism & strict confidentiality with all materials, & exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite & Google Workspace