Under Armour Digital is looking for extraordinary engineers who want to focus on technical challenges impacting the daily lives of the worlds largest fitness community. As a senior software engineer on the Infrastructure team, youll work closely with teammates across UA Digital. In this role you will help build the tools to manage our infrastructure platform which supports our e-commerce & applications, enabling our teams to empower athletes everywhere.
Who You Are:
- You're a software engineer who demonstrates excellent technical judgment & ensures outstanding quality, while getting things done. You can & want to pick up new technologies quickly. Youre creative while remaining pragmatic.
- You are customer-focused, with a passion for delivering high quality software products & features. You prefer working in a team, & enjoy collaborating with others. You have strong communication skills & enjoy writing clean, elegant, readable & well-documented code.
- You can demonstrate intellectual curiosity & exploration, & are adaptable to changing priorities.
- You're excited about our mission: to make all athletes better through passion, design, & the relentless pursuit of innovation.
What Youll Do:
- Design, build & support automated provisioning, continuous deployment & telemetry systems that help our teammates work more effectively.
- Help make decisions around infrastructure technology choices that impact developer workflow, security, scalability, reliability, & performance.
- Contribute to the curation & prioritization of the team roadmap.
- Embrace cross-team collaboration, debate, & execution, working closely with teammates in Application Engineering, Service Reliability Engineering, Data Science, Program Management, E-Commerce Engineering, & business orgs to solve problems & make sure our infrastructure evolves with our products.
- Opportunity to work on "cool things".
What Youll Need:
- Real-world experience building resilient, scalable systems & troubleshooting full-stack challenges.
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with automated configuration management frameworks like SaltStack, Puppet, Ansible, or Chef.
- Experience with Linux or Unix-based infrastructure in a cloud environment such as AWS, GCP, or Joyent.
- Experiencewith container technologies like Docker & Kubernetes required.
- A passion to keep improving, making each project better than the last one.