The Director, Branded Content Data Studio, will oversee a team of data scientists & content producers in the use of data insights to power the creation of branded content for brand advertisers. The Director is responsible for building success by making sure technology-powered content is aligned with client objectives, is of the highest-quality, & is distributed among the most relevant publisher partners. The Director will also assist in selling prospects on the value of TripleLifts branded content offering, & will help attract & retain talent as the team is poised to grow significantly. The Director will also help define & oversee the activation of emerging branded content products, including video & social stories.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Oversee use of branded content intelligence platform to derive data-based insights on content & distribution strategies
- Work with sales to articulate data-based content concepts for proposals
- Oversee all aspects of content creation
- Liaise with ContentDial publisher partners for content distribution
- Assess workflow needs & manage prioritizations for junior team members
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Proven track record of success overseeing branded content programs, achieving goals, managing to a number
- Ability to tack between being a manager on some projects & an individual contributor on others.
- Content marketing subject matter expertise
- Experience with a wide array of verticals/ad categories
- Act nimbly & continually looks to streamline timelines
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals
- Knowledge of an array of content formats including video & social products
- Interest in data as it pertains to its use in informing content recommendations
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments to both internal & external audiences
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic
- 10+ years overseeing the ideation, creation & delivery of content
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.