At Conga, we believe that growth equals opportunity. It's how we drive our business, but it's also how we view our people & culture. Growth creates opportunity-we know that by growing our team of passionate, talented individuals, we have the opportunity to excel as the best tech company in the industry.
Our people are committed to the Conga mission to inspire, enable, & guide customers to success. We live this every day, working relentlessly to create powerful products that drive unmatched business results for our customers, while delivering service that is second to none. Conga's position as the leader in digital document transformation, the provider of the #1 paid application on the Salesforce AppExchange, our more than 11,000 customers & our collection of five-star reviews show our dedication to this mission!
Conga offers a fast-paced, dynamic environment for professionals looking to help build & enhance a seamless customer experience. Our top of the line product suite, dedicated employees, & proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth & success.
If you're a super organized multitasker who is resourceful, proactive & energetic with a passion for ensuring a great experience for our colleagues, this is a fantastic opportunity to use a wide range of skills as our HR Coordinator.
- Provide generalist & operational support to the teams based in the local region answering employee & manager questions about Conga's HR programs, policies, benefits & HR related items
- Act as first point of contact for all employee questions
- Work closely alongside HR colleagues to ensure seamless end to end completion of all HR transactional & administrative processes
- Review & provide guidance on region specific HR processes including onboarding, probation period, off boarding, etc.
- Prepare & keep polices, template documents & handbooks up to date & compliant
- Carry out & manage background checks for new hires when required
- Ensure all new hires complete onboarding paperwork & benefits enrollment
- Coordinate offers, employee changes & updates to contracts with US HR team
- Coordinate with our external payroll & benefits providers to ensure new hires, changes, & employee departures are processed timely & accurately
- Act as the liaison between Conga Corporate, employees, & the local accounting firm for all payroll, commission, & accounting questions.
- Support the recruiting team by sourcing candidates as needed & arranging interviews on behalf of hiring managers
- Assist with job descriptions candidate management in our applicant tracking system
- Maintain robust talent pipelines for our quickly growing EMEA team
- Maintain a professional office environment ensuring shared spaces, conference rooms & kitchens are clean & orderly
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Practical experience & knowledge of UK employment law
- Administrative experience within an HR department is desirable
- Ability to understand & perform basic accounting functions such as receiving & forwarding vendor invoices to local accounting firm, & basic reconciliations as needed
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently & demonstrate organizational skills
- Ability to maintain trust & confidentiality when dealing with every aspect of work
- High capacity person who loves to juggle multiple priorities & has a get things done attitude
Conga is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, parental or pregnancy status, marriage & civil partnership, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.