AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries & geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com
About the Role
We are expanding our recruiting team to help scale the firm to the next level during this exciting, high-growth phase. We are looking for a driven, charismatic & ambitious individual who enjoys tackling challenges & has an interest in human capital.
As a member of our Lateral Recruiting team, the Technical Recruiting Manager will work closely with our Director of Lateral Recruitment & technical leadership team to develop creative strategies to find leading technical & product talent for our fast growing business. With a focus on creating an inviting & engaging candidate experience, the Technical Recruiting Manager will lead on implementing creative & innovative strategies to identify & engage talent across the globe.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Team management: Manage & develop a team of technical recruiters & coordinators
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with the Technical Leadership team, apply critical thought to the design & development of scalable recruiting processes & strategies
- Strategic Partnership: Lead competitive analysis & compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure proper & competitive positioning in emerging geographies
- Process Development: Partner with stakeholders to define roles, write job descriptions & structure evaluation & selection processes
- Creative solutions: Familiarize yourself with the talent market to identify creative opportunities to reduce time to hire
- Talent attraction/ Branding: Partner with Communications to develop methods for using technology & social media to enhance the recruitment, screening & hiring of qualified individuals.
- Full life-cycle recruitment: Lead strategic efforts for critical roles across levels, functions, & global offices from talent attraction to on boarding
- 5-7 years in technical recruitment (inhouse or agency)
- Demonstrated interest in leadership, mentoring, coaching
- Interest in building & scaling effective teams & processes
- Consultative mindset; proven agile thinker
- Exposure to multiple talent markets, across technical disciplines (engineering, data, product development, IT support, etc)
- Interest & exposure working with multiple geographies