At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
As a Front End Developer at Poppin, you will play a pivotal role in leading the execution & delivery of projects, including a major platform migration, spanning across our company. This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact on the future of Poppins ecommerce technology, & the success of the business.
- Collaborate with product management & operations to build & optimize our website & internal systems
- Work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC formerly Demandware) to develop & implement new features (ISML, Pipelining, Scripting, JS Controllers)
- Take an active role in our transition to SFRA including partnering with an SI
- Mentor junior members of the team in SFCC best practices
- Design & implement ecommerce solutions that integrate industry-standard (OMS, CRM, WMS, & 3PLs)
- Develop responsive, optimized experiences for our B2B & B2C customers
- Write clean code that can be well tested
- Analyze & improve site speed & stability
- Collaborate with other team members in an agile development process, spanning front end, back end, QA, & product management
- Take ownership of development on Salesforce Commerce Cloud/SFCC & the front end development process
- Architect solutions for projects spanning ecommerce, operations, sales, & marketing
- Experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) formerly Demandware including Business Manager, pipelines, controllers, scripts, ISML, XML feeds
- Retail / B2C ecommerce experience in site merchandising operations, reporting, site search & SEO, AB testing, campaign & promotions management & maintenance
- Experience responsive websites & performance optimization
- Strong experience in ecommerce domain (OMS, CRM, & 3PLs, integrating branded content sites, & using Salesforce Commerce Clouds SiteGenesis & SFRA)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud/SFCC/Demandware scripting experience
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences & that self-expression shouldnt end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, & larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, & inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, & customers.