About the Role
As an Enablement Training Specialist at Namely, you'll be a key part of a team responsible for designing meaningful learning experiences for clients & employees in Client Operations. In this role, you'll spearhead training coordination efforts through the management of eLearning materials in our LMS while also contributing to the development of learning projects, including micro-learning video content & instructor-led courses. You'll also serve as a facilitator for live training experiences for both employees at Namely, & our clients.
- Manage all aspects of live training events, such as new employee onboarding, internal certification programs, & client webinars & engagements
- Perform administrative duties for our internal & external LMS domains, such as cataloging content & executing on our LMS UI/UX strategy
- Facilitate live training events, such as internal training programs & client webinars
- Design & develop engaging training materials, such as micro-learning videos, instructor-led training guides & job aids using instructional design & adult learning theory best practices
- Track & report on the success & outcomes of our training programs through surveys, assessments, & behavioral data
- Promote continuous improvement of all training programs; recommend & deploy improvements
- Partner cross-functionally throughout different levels of the organization to execute on training initiatives, source content, & share insights
- Maintain routine communications with team members & project leads to ensure alignment on deliverables & issues as they arise
- Proactively seek solutions to workflows & leverage internal resources to aid in problem-solving
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Namelys quality metrics & best practices for success within the various Client Operations teams.
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience
- Knowledge of adult learning theory & instructional design
- Technical expertise with strong proficiency in Google Suite, particularly Google Sheets, & Google Slides
- Ability to maintain focus, communicating effectively, & work in a continually changing & fast-paced team environment
- Ability to demonstrate learning agility, critical thinking skills, & technical aptitude
- Must be able to follow directions & possess excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pivot & develop best practices
- Bachelors degree required
Nice to Have
- 2 years of experience in a training-related role, particularly in a client education setting
- Degree in a training-related field
- Experience working with a learning management system
- Salesforce experience
- Experience developing content in an eLearning program, such as Captivate, Articulate, or Camtasia
- Working knowledge of Continuous Improvement concepts & pillars
- HCM Industry knowledge, HCM industry-related certifications (i.e. PHR, SPHR, CEBS, FPC, CPP, etc.) are a plus
Namely is the first HR, payroll, & benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we dofrom our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company & every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use & love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional & voluntary, & none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.