Build the platform that powers global trade. Trade is highly collaborative, with multiple parties interacting across the globe. Our vision is to unite modern technology with human collaboration to raise the access & quality of trade. We want to make trade accessible to all.
As a Product Manager for Frontend Tooling, you will develop & execute a roadmap to help us build frontend experiences for global trade. You will own our design system & our common UI components library that empower other product teams to quickly develop user interfaces. Your products will establish standardized experiences across our web & mobile applications that will delight all Flexport users.
- Own & deliver complex features & products that improve the end-to-end customer experience
- Enable teams to build modular UIs
- Centralize all UI components & push for their adoption
- Update our design system & prioritize building out frontend components
- Inspire & lead cross functional teams of engineers, product managers, designers, data analysts, & domain experts
- Participate in research & user discovery with internal product teams & external partners
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Flexports systems & the trade landscape to solve real problems with technology
- Work with teams across San Francisco & China
You should have:
- Must have 2 to 3 years experience as a Product Manager, preferably within a startup environment
- Crystal clear communication & presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders & build consensus
- Ability to manage a complex set of products at different stages of their lifecycle
- Experience driving impact through cross-functional leadership
- Eagerness to elevate the Product Management team by mentoring others
- Bonus: Logistics or a SaaS Mid-Market / Enterprise Product experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Prior experience with design systems & UI component libraries
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination & shipment of goods from one place to another & its what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world & break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.