Glossiers Creative team is looking for a Producer to support the Content Production Team in the production of creative content for the Glossier Creative, Marketing & Social Teams. The Producer will have an impeccable eye for detail & work very well under pressure while juggling multiple projects. This individual must possess highly developed organizational skills & solid interpersonal & communication skills.
The Producer will manage content production projects, including but not limited to Stills & Video shoots & post-production requests (i.e. video edits). This role will operate cross-functionally as well as interface externally with a multitude of vendors including photographers, agents, talent, hair & makeup artists.
Our teamfunctions like an internal incubatora hub of talent including creative direction, content, production, visual merchandising & designthat works collectively to build the future beauty company. Our approach is inclusive, discerning, & above all personal.
6 Month Expectations
- Understand the inner workings of the Glossier Creative Team & the Glossier Content Production Team.
- Develop strong relationships with key Cross-Functional stakeholders.
- Develop strong relationships with external vendors (i.e. photo agents, Hair & Makeup artists.
- Support Senior Content Producer producing medium to large scale photo shoots, including but not limited to e-commerce shoots, social shoots, & small, medium & large scale brand campaigns across photo & video.
- Produce small scale photo & video shoots.
- Oversee photo & video shoots from pre-production to on-set production, as well as post-production management all the way through to final image delivery, managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Support Content Production team overseeing prompt processing & payment of vendor invoices & external vendor contracts.
- Support Sr. Producer developing & tracking project budgets.
12 Month Expectations
- Work autonomously & lead key Content Productions including small to medium campaigns with company wide visibility.
- Lead, oversee & report on key project budgets within the 2019 Content Production budget.
- Together with the Sr. Producer, suggest, develop & implement processes to further optimize the Content Production workflows within Glossier
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years experience in stills & video content production.
- Still & video on-set experience.
- Understanding of established industry practices, including an overview of talent rates, agency & client workflows, usage/image rights agreements, etc.
- Understanding & experience overseeing post-production workflows all the way from shoot to final image delivery.
- Ability to travel
Glossier is a beauty company that lives in NYC, is sold on the internet, & promotes a skincare-first philosophy that celebrates beauty in real life.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. It has been & will continue to be a fundamental policy of Glossier not to discriminate on the basis of race,color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, marital status, partnership status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, caregiver status, unemployment status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state and/or local laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring, promotion, demotion, compensation, training, working conditions, transfer, job assignment, benefits, layoff, & termination