The Publisher Technical Integration Specialist will be responsible for working across functions to ensure that TripleLift consistently has the best, highest performing native placements across the ecosystem. This means working closely with our User Experience & our Interaction Design & Engineering teams to provide accurate qualitative & quantitative analysis of our platform placements. This is a unique opportunity to join a hyper growth company & be an instrumental contributor to accelerating its market growth.
The Publisher Technical Integration Specialist will be responsible for deeper technical inspections of our publisher integrations to ensure our platform is optimally set up. This involves learning & deeply understanding how header bidding works & how publishers optimize their ad yield, using network call analysis & inspection, working with sophisticated browser tools. It also means TripleLift has verified ads.txt files & theyre setup correctly, as well as verifying fraud, viewability & other metrics to ensure quality.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Work closely with the Supply, User Experience, & Interaction Design & Engineering teams to improve the success for our global publishing partners;
- Understand publishers business objectives & technical setup to provide intelligent analysis that unlocks revenue opportunity;
- Establish & achieve quarterly revenue goals & key operational results;
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Experience with Chrome developer tools
- Understanding of Excel
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually & collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects & showcasing key accomplishments;
- Strives for continued learning opportunities to build upon craft;
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills & attention to detail
- Ability to work quickly & independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback & constructive critique positively;
- Extremely strong & demonstrable work ethic.
Working towards a bachelors degree in Business, Mathematics, or Sciences or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
New York, NY
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.