BentoBox empowers restaurants to own their presence, profits & relationships. The hospitality platform disrupts third-party services that come between the restaurant & the guest. BentoBox puts the restaurant first & offers tools that drive high-margin revenue directly through the restaurants website. BentoBox is trusted & loved by over 7,000 restaurants worldwide including The Meatball Shop, Joseph Leonard, Union Square Hospitality Group, Major Food Group, Roses Luxury, Eleven Madison Park & many more.
Learn more: www.getbento.com, Built In NYC, inc.com, GreatPlaceToWork.com
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst with top-notch "Run The Business" skills to join our revenue operations team. We're looking for someone with a deep knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem interested in building out a world-class sales tech stack using the best tools on the market. This candidate will wear several hats, including requirements gathering, process mapping, development, deployment, & enablement. This role will own our Salesforce instance & will partner with GTM ops to scale our operational process across the organization. You should have the ability to uncover deficiencies in our systems, escalate them properly, & devise long-term solutions.
What Youll Do
- Take ownership of our Salesforce instance & related business applications; be ultimately responsible for performance & customer satisfaction.
- Create (design, document, build) & manage (test, deploy) custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, approval processes, & other enhancements to Salesforce
- Participate in change management process. Drive communication efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Manage internal support issues & systems questions
- End-to-end ownership of both planning & execution responsibilities for assigned projects.
What Youll Bring
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-4+ years of Salesforce administration experiences
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Outreach, Leandata, Marketo/Pardot, Zapier, Netsuite, Zendesk
- Excellent communication skills & stakeholder management
- Goal-oriented & able to manage complex projects across teams
- Salesforce certified admin required
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce platform including, custom objects, salesforce flow, process builder, validation rules, approvals workflows, etc.
Bonus skills & attributes
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator or Platform App Builder Certifications
- Familiarity with BI tools such as Looker
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Project management or consulting experience
- Familiarity with Apex language
What We Offer
- Competitive salary + equity
- Health insurance (medical, dental, & vision) - BentoBox covers 100% of healthcare premium costs
- 401k plan with company match
- Life insurance & disability plans
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation plan
- Paid parental leave
- Professional development opportunities, including a yearly learning stipend
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers such as tip reimbursement
- Making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox is committed to fostering, cultivating & preserving a culture of diversity, equity, & inclusion.
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.