Rent the Runway (RTR) is transforming the way we get dressed by pioneering the worlds first Closet in the Cloud. Founded in 2009, RTR has disrupted the $2.4 trillion fashion industry by inspiring women with a more joyful, sustainable & financially-savvy way to feel their best every day. As the ultimate destination for circular fashion, the brand now offers infinite points of access to its shared closet via a fully customizable subscription to fashion, one-time rental or ownership. RTR offers designer apparel, accessories & home decor from 700+ brand partners & has built in-house proprietary technology & a one-of-a-kind reverse logistics operation. Under CEO & Co-Founder Jennifer Hymans leadership, RTR has been named to CNBCs Disruptor 50 five times in ten years, & has been placed on Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies list multiple times, while Hyman herself has been named to the TIME 100 most influential people in the world & as one of People magazines Women Changing the World.
About the Job:
The Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) Administrator is responsible for the overall asset management, work planning, & spare part inventory using Infor EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) software locally at our Secaucus, NJ or Arlington, TX Dream Fulfillment Center (DFC). This position is also responsible for training new technicians at checking out parts from the stockroom, logging work hours, completing preventive & corrective work orders in EAM..
What Youll Do:
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Schedule & Assign Work Orders to team members.
- Provides support to maintenance operations by generating & maintaining forms, reports, & logs via computerized maintenance management software; performing weekly inventory; tracking financial transactions; & overseeing & communicating equipment warranties to suppliers.
- Inventory, order, & receive parts & supplies for maintenance.
- Measure & publish physical inventory metrics to the management team; interpret data & make recommendations based on findings.
- Coach, train & educate staff on the EAM functions & best practices for performing tasks; Develop & maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly collecting & inputting information, including; manufacturer, model, serial number, & system structure information. The data is maintained in EAM & equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable in the facilities.
- Plan parts & materials for reliability improvement projects in order to improve efficiency, increase system reliability & overall equipment performance.
- Ensure all work orders & activities are derived from EAM & accurately closed out in the system.
- Analyze equipment downtime data & develop processes that will drive uptime & lower costs. Estimate required work hours associated with work order tasks & facility projects.
- Enters & locates information on computer.
- Moves up & down stairs.
- Grasps, turns, & manipulates objects of varying size & weight, requiring fine motor skills & hand-eye coordination.
- Visually verifies information, often in small print.
- Reads information, often in small print.
- Visually locates merchandise & other objects.
- Visually inspects equipment.
- Reaches overhead & below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, & stooping.
- Moves, lifts, carries, & places merchandise & supplies weighing up to 40 pounds without assistance.
- Stand for extended periods of time.
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) as required, which could include, but not be limited to fall protection, eye protection, hearing protection, respiratory protection, chemical protection & electrical protection such as protective footwear.
- Sit for extended periods of time.
- 3+ years working experience working with an enterprise asset management software suite & an understanding of standard work processes.
- 3+ years experience planning, scheduling & auditing overall facilities/maintenance activities.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word & Excel.
- 5+ years working experience working with enterprise asset management software suit. Infor EAM highly desired.
- 5+ years data analysis experience in facilities maintenance programs.
- Project management experience delivering building maintenance, renovation, & new construction projects with total costs exceeding $2M.