Were looking for
Rue is looking for a Merchandise Assistant to support our special merchandising team. The assistant will provide administrative support, specifically focused on the execution residual, flash & select marketing campaigns. The assistant will serve a point of contact for communication among key cross-functional teams & departments.
What youll accomplish
- Build & maintain events by reviewing merchandise & product availability
- Analyze available inventory to assist with event concepts & construction
- Execute & refresh residual, flash & marketing boutiques
- Support cross-functional communication with appropriate teams
- Support miscellaneous tasks as required to execute merchandising functions
- Use Merchandising expertise to provide input & suggestions for new initiatives
THE RIGHT FIT:
- Bachelors Degree
- Previous retail background preferred; exposure to fashion & merchandising highly desirable; Passion for fashion a must
- Self-starter who is highly organized & detail-oriented & can handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel); comfortable with tools in an online environment
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; Ability to express point of view & be an active participant in daily business conversations.
Bonus points for
- Your ability to combine art & science we thrive on innovation & excitement for our members. Your contributions are key to making it happen!
ABOUT THE TEAM:
On-site Boutique organization? Its all right here. This team pieces together which events will run on Rue. Creating the ideal targeted Boutiques requires an in-depth knowledge of sales history, brand requests, trends, financial projections, & more.
Rue La La combines world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to create the most engaging & satisfying online shopping experience available. Each day, 15+ million loyal Members turn to Rue La La for everything from women, men & children's apparel & accessories to home dcor & exclusive experiences. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping in a way that not only strategically supports our brand partners, but also inspires our Members daily.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.