Olo is seeking an enthusiastic & resourceful individual to assist our executive team. Were looking for a self-starter with excellent organizational skills, impressive follow-through, & the utmost attention to detail. If this sounds like you & you are excited about a role at a growing organization that is focused on on-demand solutions for the restaurant industry & beyond, then we want to talk to you!
This is a full-time position in our New York City office.
- Support executives by managing day-to-day matters including, but not limited to, preparing & coordinating communications, complex calendar management, meeting logistics for internal & external appointments, travel arrangements, facilitating changes to daily events as necessary, tracking & helping drive completion of key deliverables & following up on outstanding items by acting as a liaison for direct reports.
- Proactively build relationships with employees across all departments, levels & locations, gaining trust & credibility.
- Serve as a primary liaison between Olo & its Board of Directors.
- Manage time/workflow by developing an understanding of task, issue & priorities; bring urgent matters to attention.
- Coordinate & execute logistics of meetings & other team work.
- Prepare travel arrangements & submit expense reports in a timely manner.
- Act as point of contact for visiting guests; present professionalism & ensure a positive experience.
- Aggregate, organize & track content such as meeting agendas, historical documents, spreadsheets, etc.
- Liaise with other departments to coordinate special projects.
- Exercise discretion & keen judgment while handling highly confidential & proprietary matters.
- 5+ years experience working in a fast-paced environment - ideally in a support function for a C-level executive.
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Google Suite.
- Strengths in the following areas: attention to details, organization, execution & follow-up.
- The utmost discretion in handling highly confidential & sensitive information.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- A strong work ethic & desire for success.
- The ability to think on your feet -- creatively & collaboratively -- amidst ambiguity.
- On-the-fly problem-solving skills paired with a can-do attitude.
- A proactive nature -- always thinking ahead & "seeing around corners."
- Capacity to work with a variety of work-styles & personalities; maintain approachability while pushing back & challenging when necessary.
- Interest in & excitement about the Restaurant Tech space.
- Legally able to work in the U.S.
Olo is the on-demand interface for the restaurant industry, powering digital ordering & delivery for over 300 restaurant brands. Olos enterprise-grade software powers every stage of the digital restaurant transaction, from fully-branded user interfaces to the back-of-house order management features that keep the kitchen running smoothly. Orders from Olo are injected seamlessly into existing restaurant systems to help brands capture demand from on-demand channels such as branded website & apps, third-party marketplaces, social media channels, & personal assistant devices like the Amazon Echo. Olo is a pioneer in the industry, beginning with text message ordering on mobile feature phones in 2005. Today, millions of consumers use Olo to order ahead (SKIP THE LINE) or get meals delivered from the restaurants they love. Customers include Applebees, Chilis, Chipotle, Dennys, Five Guys Burgers & Fries, Jamba Juice, Noodles & Company, Red Robin, Shake Shack, sweetgreen, Wingstop, & more.
Olos office is located at One World Trade Center in Manhattan. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental & vision care premiums, stock options, a generous parental leave plan, & perks like FitBits, rotating craft beers on tap in our kitchen, & food events featuring our clients' menu items (now you know why we give out FitBits!). Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
At Olo, we know a diverse & inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are consistently underrepresented across the tech sector & we are fully committed in doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer & diversity is highly valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, & want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!