Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3000 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behaviour change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world work better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
Culture Amp is looking for a Product Support Specialist to join our Australia based team for coverage of the Western Australian timezone (AWST). While there is an office in Melbourne, the successful candidate will ideally be based anywhere in Western Australia.
As part of one global team, our Product Support Specialists play a critical role in supporting all customers in their use of Culture Amp & deliver a personalised, Culture First experience to those users in their time of need. In this role, you will apply your experience in customer support/service, technical know-how, & curiosity to guide customers on the use of the Culture Amp platform & step in to investigate instances of unexpected behaviour.
As part of this team of amazing humans,
- Serve as the first point of contact for our customers around the world that reach out to us via our support channels (email, chat, video conference)
- Answer all questions related to the Culture Amp platform & escalate when necessary - we receive around 3,000 email & 3,000 chats per month - youll be busy!
- Educate & empower our customers to be better Culture Amp users & become People Geeks
- Serve as an internal resource for all departments & help them be successful - this might look like responding to quick questions in Slack or even joining a virtual meeting to serve as the product expert
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer data is handled securely - we are gatekeepers & manage internal requests for access to accounts by other team members at Culture Amp.
- Be a customer advocate by providing feedback to the product & engineering team on improving the platform to better solve our customers challenges
- Partner with the Customer Organisation across multiple time zones (we are a globally distributed team) to continuously improve our customer experience as our customer base grows
- You enjoy interacting with people & building relationships with your customers
- You are able to empathise with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You have an ability to explain technical issues in simple terms
- You know when to ask open-ended questions vs. close-ended questions to best understand an issue
- You are professionally self-directed & self-motivated
- You are naturally curious & love to learn. The more technical the better!
- You have been a member of a globally distributed team supporting a SaaS product or similar experience in a customer facing role
- You have ideally used help desk systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk, Help Scout, etc.) as your primary tool in previous roles
- You are no stranger to helping multiple customers at once in a high velocity service environment
- You have a technical understanding of how Email, Single Sign On, & SFTP work (not necessary, but comes in handy!)
- You have a process you follow to investigate technical or complex problems to gain a thorough understanding of them
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalised folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp