Dignio is one of Norways most exciting health-tech companies at the moment, & the interest in our solutions has greatly increased in the last few years on an international level. We are delivering innovative healthcare technology solutions that have an incredible impact on health & life quality.
Through our market-leading platform Dignio Prevent, we are connecting patients with healthcare professionals through Connected Care, where the patient is fully involved in their personal health. Independent research shows that our solutions have great positive effects both for patients & the public health sector on several dimensions.
Since our start in 2010, we have come a long way - but our mission to give millions of people better healthcare & life quality is far from over, & we are now scaling up our organization to build the healthcare solutions of tomorrow.
Our mobile apps are an important part of our digital platform. We are therefore expanding our tech team with an app developer who will be instrumental in both further develop our existing mobile app in addition to develop new ones. Youll be working closely with the rest of our tech-team building mobile apps that will have a direct impact on peoples health & life quality.
- Take ownership of Dignios mobile apps platform
- Outline the best-shared code strategy for iOS & Android
- Develop both existing & new mobile apps for both patients & healthcare workers
- Work closely with end users to understand the use-cases
- Collaborate with graphic designers & UX/UI-experts
- Integrate new hardware to our mobile apps