The Account Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships & seekingnewbusiness opportunity with Rubicons Tier 1 buyers - Trading Desks, Agencies & Brands.
They will leverage the full stack of Buyer products to maximize the opportunity for our publishers within their client base.
The successful candidate will join a growing team based in London & will be highly motivated & capable of working within a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
What Youll Be Doing:
- Build relationships with key clients & stake holders within the local client portfolio
- Focused on building new business opportunities with the ability to sell to clients at all levels
- Deliver revenue performance for Rubicon Projects publisher partners through ongoing management of Trading Desks, Agencies, Brands & Ad Networks.
- Provide training & support to buyers basedwithinyour region on the full buyer portfolio
- Work closely with Rubicons Seller teams to identify opportunities for publishers to grow RTB revenue (Orders & Open RTB).
- Match traffic with ad network partners based on geographic/contextual/demographic targeting, impressionvolumesand eCPM performance
- Coordinate with internal groups to launch new campaigns & troubleshoot existing campaigns
- Maximize the value of existing campaigns & deals
- Drive Display, Mobile & Video Revenue.
- Forecast performance accurately within territory
What Were Looking For:
- Online advertising experience, either for a trading desk, agency, ad network, or branded publisher
- Programmatic sales experience is preferable
- Have a detailed understanding of online advertising dynamics & campaign planning & buying, (specifically as relate to Real Time Bidding)
- Understand industry trends, technologies & pricing models
- Experience in top tier agencyaccountmanagement
- Have a portfolio of contacts within RTB partners, Trading desks, & Agencies.
- Strong analytical skills including ability to spot trends in large data sets
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced, fun environment
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment quickly & easily
- Problem identifier & solver
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Ambition, high energy & the will to succeed