Smartling is the language translation company that enables global organizations like InterContinental Hotels Group, FedEx, SurveyMonkey & hundreds of other brands to connect with their worldwide customers in their native language. Our software & language services approach uniquely positions the company & its customers to effectively translate all of its content across the enterprise.
Smartling is seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager to join our tightly-knit, collaborative, & highly-motivated marketing team from anywhere in the continental United States. This is a critical role. You will set the roadmap for our overall digital marketing strategy, & manage a number of vendors & software solutions to set best-in-class digital experiences that result in pipeline growth from net new & existing customers. You will own smartling.com, PPC, SEO, social media channels, conversational marketing (Drift), third-party directories, & more.
You are the right fit if you can jump in with the requisite knowledge & proven experience to execute on existing digital marketing initiatives, but also find ways to drive greater value through each of our distribution channels. The ideal candidate has a track record of making decisions informed by research, & experience to drive qualified inbound traffic by optimizing initiatives for a highly specific & defined user group.
Tasks at Hand
- Own global website & conversion tools, from writing the development roadmap & drafting landing pages to integrating the website with paid search, pay per click & other fully integrated B2B marketing initiatives
- Craft high performing campaigns across search & social ad platforms to recognize a high volume of qualified sales-accepted opportunities in a cost-effective manner
- Manage the companys new & existing content for SEO in partnership with content writers
- Partner with other members of the marketing team to execute lifecycle & ABM programs with your digital expertise
- Oversight of brand channels & directories, including employee advocacy
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to understand how & where to optimize the funnel; & then implement solutions across owned channels
- Work with product marketing & the brand to continuously test & improve campaign creative, copy, & audience targeting to ensure campaign optimization
- Measure, analyze, & report on performance of all campaigns against key business objectives to inform the digital strategy overall
- Manage agency consultants & software vendors for website development, PPC, conversational marketing, advertising platforms, employee engagement, & directories; conduct agency reviews & select agency partners as needed
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of Digital Marketing experience in house or at an agency, ideally in B2B SaaS
- Excellent communication skills & ability to craft engaging copy across a variety of media (ads, landing pages, etc.); & have the ability to work with a designer to bring creative vision to life
- Strong understanding of ABM, SEM, retargeting, SEO, & social media advertising
- Understanding & experience with the B2B marketing funnel
- Experience matching advertising data to sales performance out of a CRM
- Strategic thinker: you are continually thinking of ways to level up campaign performance & lead quality
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced roll up your sleeves environment & effectively work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative & work in a self-directed manner
- Experience working with existing tech stack (Contentful, Drift, AdRoll, Sendoso, Sprout Social, Pardot, SEM Rush, Google Analytics)
- A home office setup conducive for working remotely, & ability to work effectively as a remote team member
- Results Focused. Center on professional & personal growth
- Enthusiastic. A fun & energetic co-worker
- Strong analytical thinker. If there is a problem I have a solution attitude
- Strategic thinker. Translates high level strategies into practical implementation strategies
- Customer Focused. Passionate for client success at all times
- Detail Oriented. Supremely well organized with attention to detail
- Team Player. Ability to work effectively & cross-functionally within all levels of management, both internally & externally
What matters to Smartling?
Two things - our clients & you. We believe that work is one of the most important parts of our lives, therefore we believe in a winning culture & great benefits:
- Competitive salary & Employee Stock purchase plan
- An opportunity to learn & advance your career
- An energetic, value-driven, & fun culture & team spirit
- Take a break when you need it Flexible PTO
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life benefits for you & your family (including One Medical membership)
- FSA/HSA & 401(k) plan
- Paid parental leave
Smartling is an equal opportunity employer. No third party recruiters.