CareDox's mission is to improve children's health with technology that efficiently connects schools, families, & healthcare
providers. Healthy Schools is the Nations largest provider of in-school high-quality, no-cost health services directly to public
school students during the school day.
The Support Desk Associates role is to provide technical support to internal & external customers by researching and
answering questions & troubleshooting problems.
In this role, strong leadership & organizational skills, logical reasoning skills & business intelligence are required.
The position is based in New York, NY.
- Become a subject matter expert on CareDoxs platforms, the K-12 education technology industry, & the major issues faced parents, nurses, schools, & districts.
- Serve as the first point of contact for internal & external customers seeking assistance over the phone or email.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques & pertinent questions.
- Determine the best solution based on the issue & details provided by customers.
- Walk each customer through the problem-solving process.
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel.
- Record events, problems & their resolutions in the ZenDesk ticket system.
- Follow-up & update customer status & information.
- Identify & suggest possible improvements on procedures.
- Write & maintain documentation using ZenDesk.
- Provide feedback for training programs by identifying learning issues.
- Handle customer inquiries in compliance with service level agreements.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Skills & Job Requirements:
- 1+ years of experience in customer support, customer service, or another customer-facing role.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and/or the Google
- Ability to work independently & handle multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational, presentation & interpersonal communications skills.
- 4-year degree from an accredited University.
- Experience with Zendesk, Intercom, Desk, or any other support software platforms.
- Knowledge of Slack, Asana, or Jira is a plus.
- Experience at a startup or small/growing company.
Some of our Benefits & perks:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision Life, & Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending - Commuter & Health
- Unlimited PTO
- Coffee, soda & snacks
- Company & team outings
- Vibrant Office & Culture
Equal Opportunity: You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Applicants should only respond to communication from individuals with a @caredox.com email handle (and not through text) with the exception of authorized partners (e.g. - Cajetan, HireEdu, Rocket, Stott & May, Vettery)
- Interviews will not be conducted via google hangouts
- Applicants should not share personal information via text