At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for someone who wants to change the future of cities & transportation by joining the Lyft Bikes & Scooters team as a Sr. Product Marketing Manager on our Bikes & Scooters team with a focus on the Scooter experience. This Sr. PMM is a visionary, insights-driven product marketer who will assist in developing & deploying a product marketing strategy in line with the business objectives that support long-term growth for the company. This Product Marketer is responsible for strategizing, developing & executing end-to-end marketing strategies & campaigns that drive business impact for our bikes & scooters team.
You are a people person with experience building & executing on an integrated Marketing strategy & resulting plan & programs, ideally across multiple teams & geographies. You can manage any discussion or presentation across any medium with ease. You can be appropriately persuasive & inspirational, & provide direct feedback. You are adept at seeing patterns & seek out ways to create efficiency across the markets that you serve, and, more so, across the entire Lyft coverage area. You are creative, organized, & driven to serve, grow, & win in your markets, knowing that their success means success for the entire Lyft brand & business.
- Lead product marketing for a key area (Scooter rider experience) within the Lyft Bikes & Scooters team. Responsible for gathering insights, developing go to market strategies, & supporting product & feature experience & adoption.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives including launches & marketing campaigns & be the key point of connection between the Product, Creative, Integrated Marketing Operations, Content, Engagement, PR, Policy, Operations, & Local teams.
- Be the voice of the rider by maintaining a deep understanding of evolving rider transportation trends, use cases, & pain points by working closely with our Consumer Insights, UX/UI & Science teams.
- Find creative & innovate ways to communicate the value of the product. Be a creative partner & collaborate closely with the Creative & Integrated Marketing Operations team to ensure that the future of the product aligns with the brand vision.
Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- Lead & collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across Product Management, Science, Policy, & Engineering teams to define & execute cohesive product adoption & retention marketing campaigns & product launches that drive impact.
- Experience in developing go-to-market strategy for new rider products, including market insights, product positioning, messaging, channel mix, measurements
- Very strong written communication & project management skills
- Analytical thinker & experience in data-driven marketing
- Experience with applying consumer research & insights to optimize product experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate & work cross-functionally effectively with both analytical & creative teams
- Experience working with remote or localized teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with a bias to action
- Ability to manage work & problem solve autonomously
- A deep connection to Lyfts mission & core values
- Start-up experience ideal, but not necessary
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.