SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence & the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay & Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share.The company has raised over $112M & has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Duns best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay & more.
Key responsibilities include:
- Expertise: Establish yourself as an expert in the publishers & media industries & SimilarWeb use cases & value to this industry
- Value: Lead the value strategy & day-to-day insights for strategic publishers & media companies by creating content (e.g. decks, emails, dashboards) to propagate consistent value to the customer
- Evangelize: Be a thought-leader within the industry by participating in speaking opportunities, conferences & media partnerships. Meet with strategic clients & partners, representing SimilarWeb to advise on strategy & deployment
- Strategy: Partner with GTM on account & prospect strategy to ensure optimization of value & commercial opportunity
- Voice of the customer: Identify key customer needs & properly catalogue them to help guide product strategy & development
- Framework: Create scaleable content & systems that help support customer-facing efforts across the entire lifecycle
- Training: Support GTM with training & education about the industry & how to enable greater efficiency of Account Managers & Sales
- Incubation: Define & scope custom engagements with customers to create scalable solutions
- Shared Learnings: Partner with Client Services / GTM to ensure quality control of content, thought-leadership & communication of the respective industry
What will I bring to the team?
- Proven experience of analytics / audience development / strategy / editorial teams within media companies / publishers - +3 years of experience
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Experience in public speaking
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Passion for digital marketing & emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Travel will be required
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At SimilarWeb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team & working together to reach new heights.