About the Team
The Growth team at Harrys manages digital & offline marketing channels to acquire new customers & drive sustained, profitable growth for the Harrys brand in North America. Our mission is to build delightfully personalized experiences in grooming that leverage the direct relationships we have with our customers to make their lives easier. We are directly responsible for the P/L of the direct-to-consumer & Amazon lines of business, & focused on omni-channel performance into the future. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who think strategically about how to scale Harrys in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, creative development, execution, & optimization of several key paid marketing channels for Harrys, including Search & Shopping to start, & expanding to include other channels across time (e.g., Display, Direct Mail). You will work directly with a best-in-class Growth team & cross-functionally with other teams at Harrys to identify ways to profitably grow the direct-to-consumer business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in NYC with flexibility to work remote in 2021.
- Define strategy, manage, & efficiently scale customer acquisition driven through paid marketing channels: Search & Shopping to start, plus ownership of one other channel within first 6 months.
- Independently perform daily bid, budget, creative, & keyword optimizations while monitoring & reporting out on trends in key performance metrics.
- Develop a learning plan of testable hypotheses to improve efficiency of ad spend.
- Collaborate with designers & copywriters to produce high-performing ads & landing pages.
- Conduct in-depth data analyses, draw actionable insights, & distill key takeaways.
- Set & manage monthly & yearly goals for profitable growth in new customer acquisition.
- Stay on the cutting edge: compile industry research, competitive landscape information, information about new tools; produce recommendations for how we can take advantage of these.
- Manage relationships with external partners & internal teams at Harrys including Web Design, Product & Engagement, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, & others.
This might describe you:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years work experience in an analytically challenging role, preferably hands-on growth marketing campaign management at a DTC / ecom company or performance media agency.
- Intensely data-driven in your approach to solving problems, with a persistent desire to look for opportunities through data analysis, go multiple levels deep, understand, & take action.
- Hustle mentality; highly self-motivated & self-directed in your work with a bias towards action & a willingness to take on tasks no matter how big or small.
- Insatiably curious & motivated by learning & mastering new things; constantly testing & learning to figure things out; willing to take calculated risks to move forward.
- Ability to independently prioritize time & stay organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Clear, concise communicator who can tailor a message to any audience; asks good questions.
- Skilled in Excel; Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, FB Ads Manager, Looker is a plus.
- You thrive on direct, honest, & supportive feedback
- Zero ego team player, always thinking about how to help those around you excel
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously
Who you will work with:
- Report to Sr. Manager on the Growth team
- Work side-by-side with a best-in-class Growth team
- Internal teams at Harrys including Web Design, Product & Engagement, Analytics, Creative, Brand Marketing, S&OP, Customer Insights, Analytics, & others
- External vendors & agency partners who support across various marketing channels & tools
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.