Vimeo is looking for an experienced Product Manager to help drive the development of Stats, the tool our Creators use to understand viewer engagement (https://vimeo.com/features/video-analytics). With over 1B video views a month, our 90M Creators want highly functional & easy-to-understand viewer data. This role will be responsible for the full product development lifecycle -- from identifying the most impactful improvements to measuring success after release. The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a proven track record of delivering delightful user experiences.
What youll do:
- Conduct user research to better understand our customers & their needs -- including user interviews, usability tests, customer surveys, etc.
- Work with our engineering team to instrument features & report on how they are being used -- both upfront & as we release features
- Influence product prioritization & help build our product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders to spec product features outlining the business/customer needs, requirements, & success criteria
- Work closely with design & engineering to prioritize, plan, & track development
- Communicate progress & demo new features to the rest of the company
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 3+ years of experience in product management of interactive web apps
- Exceptional communication & organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously & lead product development efforts
- Capable of having productive conversations with engineers about technical tradeoffs in web development
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative research
- Great UX sensibilities with a bias toward simplicity
- Experience developing analytics tools with data visualizations
- Hands-on development experience
At Vimeo, our mission is to empower video creators to tell exceptional stories & connect with their audiences & communities. Home to more than 90 million members in over 150 countries, Vimeo is the worlds largest ad-free open video platform, providing powerful tools to host, share & sell videos in the highest quality possible.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is based in New York City, with additional offices in Europe & India. Vimeo is an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IAC). Learn more at www.vimeo.com.