Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moodys, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, & others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings & the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security & risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy & Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecards patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, & cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your & your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve & communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, & vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, & one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Director, Digital Marketing will play a vital role in the building of our digital demand machine. This leader will grow & expand our digital footprint & drive new customer growth (from engagement to conversions, expansion & renewal) across multiple platforms. Leading a team, this role ensures our digital campaigns have innovative, high-quality, consumable content that fits our target customers` needs & interests at each stage of their buying journey.
What will you do
- Drive the digital marketing strategy & plan for demand creation & generation across all segments of our business
- Drive customer acquisition across a mix of digital marketing channels - including paid search, SEO, display, paid social, organic, sponsored content, etc.
- Improve digital efficiency by driving down the cost of acquisition, optimizing the mix of paid & organic, & improving conversion rates across the buying journey
- Collaborate closely with internal marketing, sales, customer success & product teams to ensure that the Digital marketing functions add value & support all functions.
- Drive qualified traffic & revenue-generating strategies using SEM, social media, programmatic, SEO & website
- Manage the digital acquisition budget in order to ensure our budget is being used to maximum efficiency & effectiveness, supporting decisions to increase our investment in order to drive more successful outcomes.
- Build & manage an aggressive pipeline of tests & pilots to continually innovate, optimize & scale the impact of the function
- Bring industry best practices & best in class methods to SecurityScorecard to advance & accelerate our adoption. Continuously monitor the environment, staying on top of trends & developments.
- Hire, lead mentor & coach the digital marketing team
- 8+ years of experience managing digital marketing across SEO, Paid & web
- Working knowledge & experience with the following areas: SEM/SEO optimization, website development, web analytics, content management systems, online creative/media planning
- Develop & run hypotheses & run tests to quickly identify optimizations that improve business results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly convey ideas & data in written, presentation, & spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Data-driven mindset about implementing campaigns, leveraging customer segmentation, programmatic buying, retargeting & attribution analytics to optimize digital investments
- Deep experience leveraging Google Analytics, Adwords, Bizible, Social Media Ad platforms
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Cybersecurity/SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Proven experience in creating end-to-end digital analytics in partnership with Marketing Operations team to enable accurate lead capture, attribution & analysis
- Experience with in a B2B context with both channel partners & direct sales force
- Global experience
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health & dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, & much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring & retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, & perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit & do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.