Fareportal is seeking a Director of Affiliate Partnership to join our Marketing Team in New York City.
At Fareportal, we create technology that is driving innovation in the travel industry - one of the worlds fastest-growing sectors. Our employees are the core of our organization & together were revolutionizing the way people book travel. Our portfolio of brands including CheapOair & OneTravel receive over 100 million visitors annually & drive over $4 billion in annual revenue.
The Director of Affiliate Partnerships will oversee a portfolio of affiliate programs for our brands in addition to the development & product management of widgets & APIs. The right candidate will have the opportunity to develop & lead a best-in-class program while working closely with an industry-leading brand, product, marketing, supplier relations, & finance teams.
- Deliver high-profile marketing strategies & campaigns including P&L projections, budgeting guidelines, and success metrics
- Lead & develop a high-performing team of channel managers & analysts responsible for channel execution, marketing analytics, & channel optimizations
- Manage publisher relationships; provide daily support, customer service, & strategic advice to in-house managers & clients across a wide array of campaigns while mentoring stakeholders on best practices
- Develop new revenue streams by overseeing the launch of B2B tools & widgets
- Stay abreast of Industry-wide trends & best practices as they relate to publisher verticals
- Expertise in customer cohort & lifetime value analysis & background establishing processes to improve the value of customers acquired through performance marketing
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse set of internal & external partners & influence cross-functional teams
- Extraordinary project management skills with attention to detail & ability to handle multiple projects & priorities
- Represent the company at industry-wide conferences & events
- Excellent judgment & highly comfortable taking thoughtful risks
- OTA experience is a plus
- 7+ years driving sales & new customer growth through affiliate marketing & partnerships
- Experience managing diverse teams globally with a strong sense of mentorship
- Deep understanding of the interaction of affiliate marketing & awareness/brand growth - able to utilize qualitative & quantitative data to develop actionable strategic & channel recommendations & insights
- Working understanding of Google Analytics
- Experienced in Rakuten, CJ, Impact and similar networks