Tock is looking for experienced & motivated Field Account Executives to support our expansion by representing Tock in several major metropolitan markets.
As a member of Tock's growing sales organization, you'll be part of a dynamic group, & will get to work with some of the world's best Chefs, entrepreneurs, & restaurant owners. As a Regional Territory Account Executive, you will build a high-quality, strategic pipeline of prospective customers in your territory. You will manage the end-to-end sales process: lead generation, setting & coordinating prospect meetings & presentations, determining the needs of the prospect & whether Tock is the right solution for them, competitive positioning, demoing the product & platform, negotiations, & successful hand-off to our Account Management team. You will also help build the brand of Tock in your market, work with current Tock customers to make sure they are happy & referenceable & willing to drive introductions. You will also work with the larger restaurant ecosystem in your market: real estate brokers, restaurant consultants, & other partners of Tock in-market.
You have experience, are interested in working in a dynamic & energetic growth stage company, & are passionate about the restaurant & hospitality industry. You blend together technical aptitude, superior attention to detail, great presentation skills, comfort & experience selling into the restaurant industry, & are tenacious, resourceful, self-motivated, & resilient.
This is a full-time role located remotely in Seattle, WA. You will report directly to the Sales Manager.
You'll Get To
- Focus on building relationships with the top restaurants in your market
- Develop & cultivate relationships throughout the organization of target restaurants
- Find a great solution for each customer using an understanding of their business & their growth plans
- Pitch Tock to replace & improve current reservation systems
- Establish a vision & plan to guide your long-term approach to pipeline generation
- Meet & exceed sales revenue goals & overall business objectives
- Manage the entire sales process from lead generation to handoff to Account Management post sale to guarantee a successful program launch & to ensure value is delivered to the client as they expected
- Become a Tock product expert to lead online & onsite product demonstrations
- Manage complex sales & develop a strategic regional plan
- Manage daily activity within Salesforce
Who We're Looking For
- 7+ years selling to restaurants or the hospitality industry (E-commerce or SaaS preferred)
- Experience developing the business development strategy for a new territory
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding sales quotas
- Past success selling during market creation phase
- Strong work ethic & high level of professionalism
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience using Salesforce to manage pipeline
- Proven negotiation skills
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Equity plan for all employees
- 401k with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Commuter benefit in the form of pretax (US)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Charitable donation match
Cash Compensation Range: $95,000 - $125,000 USD
The base salary for this position will vary based on job-related criteria including relevant skills, experience, & location, among other factors.
In addition to the cash compensation above (which includes base salary and, where applicable for eligible roles, may include on-target commissions or overtime pay), all Tock employees are eligible to receive equity in the company as part of their total compensation.
- Awarded Fast Company's "Most Innovative Companies" in 2021
- Awarded Built In's "Best Places to Work" in 2020, 2021, & 2022
- Awarded America's Hottest Brands of 2020 by AdAge
- Won Chicago Tribune's "Game Changer" Award for industry innovation
- Reached a global customer base of 30 countries operating in 200+ cities
- Processed over $1 billion in prepaid reservations
- Named one of 2019's 50 Startups to Watch
- Featured in: New York Times, Bloomberg, GQ, Vice, Wired, Food & Wine, Eater, Skift Table, Chicago Tribune, Crain's Chicago Business, New York Post, & more
Tock is the all-in-one system for reservations, takeout, delivery, & events. We are changing the way restaurants, wineries, & culinary event organizers run their business & how guests explore, discover, & book at these places all around the globe.
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our suite of products enables anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to best-in-class design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.
Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Tock, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Thank you in advance for providing the following details about your work history from your resume! This helps us ensure that your candidate information is accurate & consistent during the hiring process.