This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. Our product is transforming how financial organizations serve their small business customers, & is gaining a lot of traction. We need to hire rapidly to keep pace with the product growth & are expanding our recruiting team. We are looking to hire a technical sourcer who can accelerate our recruiting processes. You will play a critical role in building Enigmas recruiting capability by sourcing the talent to solve exciting data engineering & entity resolution challenges.
As a Technical Sourcer, you will be at the center of Enigmas technical sourcing strategy. You will be responsible for building creative searches for our highest value positions, identifying the talent to help us achieve our goals, & developing campaigns to attract top technical talent. In this role, you will use your technical sourcing experience & deep knowledge of the technology landscape to source exceptional engineering & data science talent.
You recognize that the best talent isnt always looking for a new job & that the recruiting process demands creativity, ingenuity & grit. Our environment will provide you with the chance to utilize your strengths, stretch your skills, & work with a group of intellectually curious, generous & fun colleagues.
What makes this job interesting?
- Impact: recruiting technical talent is critical to our companys growth & a top company priority--your efforts will help us achieve this goal!
- Ownership: We have big ambitions & a small team so we expect you to operate with autonomy & initiative.
- Collaboration: While recruiting will be 100% of your focus, its also a major focus of the company. Youll work closely & collaboratively with nearly every team in the company!
We are looking for someone who will:
- Bring technical sourcing experience from an in-house recruiting team or a recruiting agency
- Source across a variety of channels to build a robust engineering & data science pipeline
- Has the passion to engage the community by leveraging sourcing tools, user groups, employee referrals, networking, meetups & other resources
- Ramp up quickly on the culture, tech stack, development processes, & current projects for the engineering teams that you are recruiting for
- Provide a unique & impactful recruiting experience while developing strong relationships with both candidates & hiring managers
- Bring experience with different ATS & recruiting platforms (we use Greenhouse)
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.