Who We Are:
At Convene, we're building a company that embraces visible & invisible diversity, encourages healthy integration of personal goals & professional development, & fosters community. Our team's evolution, values & culture have been at the forefront of what we do since our founding. With the meetings & office market growing rapidly & showing no signs of stopping, we are constantly evolving & growing our offerings from hosting meetings & events to providing a full suite of offerings for flexible co-working spaces.
Were seeking a Senior Helpdesk Analyst to join the Convene team in New York, NY. The Senior Helpdesk Analyst role will report directly to the Vice President of Infrastructure Engineering.
What We Look For:
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with:
Zendesk or other ticketing system
Windows / Mac systems troubleshooting
Proven experience as a help desk technician
Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices & other tech products
Ability to diagnose & resolve basic technical issues
Proficiency in English
Excellent communication skills
Customer-oriented & cool-tempered
Collaborative, adaptive, & comfortable wearing many hats
Have a fun personality, communicate clearly & are a pleasure to work with
What Youll Do:
- Work with a team of extremely talented people helping Convene employees to succeed
- Perform remote/local troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques & pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue & details provided by employees
- Cooperate with Corporate IT on issues which require escalation
- Build & maintain automation suite for Helpdesk & Corporate Engineering teams
- Work across the company & help the team respond quickly & effectively to business needs
- Explore new technologies & have fun finding the best tools
Convene (www.convene.com) designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major U.S. cities, with plans to expand globally. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
Company Size: 501-1,000 employees
Type: Privately Held
2017 - $55M
2018 - $75M
2019 - $122M
In everything we do, we strive to put our people first. This starts internally: we believe our values drive behaviors to create culture. Together we are building a culture that embraces diversity & learning, humility & gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously & strive for a healthy integration between work & personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Convene employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO & family leave
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growthHave a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, we support it. Each employee is required to 65 hours of learning per year
- Excellent health coverage for team members & their families
- Supportive work environment & a leader who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions & hobbies
- Healthy snacks
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.