At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. We are building the operating system for real estate, an end-to-end platform built to support the home buying, selling or renting process, based on an agents workflow. By elevating the most personal parts of the process & using technology to simplify the rest, Compass delivers an incomparable experience to each client in service of our mission. Our proprietary suite of tools helps agents grow their business faster, makes their lives simpler, & creates better outcomes for their clients. At Compass, we have more than 10,000 of the countrys top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell & rent homes.
Compass is a Series F venture backed company that recently raised $400M from SoftBank Vision Fund. Other investors include Fidelity, Wellington Management, Institutional Venture Partners, Thrive Capital, Founders Fund & Goldman Sachs.
We are looking for an energetic, solutions-oriented Program Manager for our Transaction Services organization within Operational Finance. Working closely with regional representatives & the Financial Business Systems team you will perform a critical role in standardizing our transaction management processes. Partnering with stakeholders across the company, you will lead an initiative to build a scalable transaction management system of record for our business that incorporates both national & region-specific requirements, & aligns with the companys overall strategic product initiatives to simplify our agents real estate management workflow.
As Program Manager, you will advocate for the transaction coordination team across the country to ensure that they can provide a best-in-class agent experience while still maximizing efficiency & adhering to real estate compliance standards.
At Compass You Will:
- Coordinate inter-departmentally to ensure business alignment on all functions that impact the operations for Transaction Services
- Serve as a direct leader & advocate for the transaction coordination team
- Identify process redundancies & facilitate the consolidation of multiple disparate systems into one streamlined transaction management system in order to scale & meet the needs of a rapidly growing business
- Manage the team to effectively capture requirements for all projects. Ensure requirement traceability throughout the project lifecycle to ensure projects are delivered on scope.
- Work with key stakeholders to compile specifications based on business requirements & create solutions for complex business processes
- Build metrics to accurately measure the success of the Transaction Services team, with a strong emphasis on the agents overall experience & process efficiency
- Ensure that the program operates within budget requirements
- Build a learning & development model for Transaction Coordinators that tracks job progression, encourages continued learning, & provides self-service tools for employees to succeed in their roles
- Develop a framework that facilitates the integration of transaction functions from acquired entities into the companys existing transaction services operations
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in relevant project & program management
- Customer service-oriented & agent obsessed
- Experience with DocuSign, Skyslope, Dotloop, Paperless Pipeline, a plus
- Strategically minded individual that can conceptualize long-term goals & marry them with short & middle-term solutions
- Strong communication & organizational skills, & impeccable attention to detail
- Must understand complex business models
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks within an open & interactive environment
- Proactive, always seeking additional responsibility
- Real estate experience a plus, but not required
- Lean Six Sigma, PMP certification a plus