Role: Associate Director of Technical Services
Reports to: Director of Food Safety & Quality
Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
As the Associate Director of Technical Services, you will deliver strategic quality & food safety leadership across the HelloFresh network. With the support of the distribution center & regional food safety & quality leaders, you will work toward continuous improvement of Food Safety & Quality programs.
You will ...
- Implement technology based food safety & quality improvements to further advance industry leading FS/QA programs
- Develop Food Safety & Quality Systems to continuously improve data collection, management, reporting on FS/QA KPIs
- Support the Nutrition Department in building systems to advance private label approvals, recipe nutritional declarations & nutrition data management
- Lead a cross functional team in establishing & managing real time reporting capabilities for all HelloFresh verticals
- Modify pre existing food safety & quality databases into improve the ability to easily scale databases across all HelloFresh verticals
- Work collaboratively with Operations, Procurement, Recipe Design & other key stakeholders to enhance the realtime reporting of product quality information
- Build distribution level tools to monitor KPIs & enable scalable data collection processes
- Analyze production data & provide recommendations on opportunities to improve product quality
- Review consumer feedback & provide recommendation to optimize product quality
- Trusted Partner & Adviser: you're able to cultivate collaborative partnerships with others inside or outside the organization who can provide information, assistance, & support
- Bold: you are a true entrepreneurial spirit & not afraid to take calculated risks to disrupt the status quo; you're a visionary leader that listens to your team & values their ideas
- Strategic: youre a critical thinker who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems while thinking in terms of contingency plans
- Customer-focused: you understand the importance of customer experience & are able to achieve excellence in delivering the planned customer outcomes with the highest level of customer care & customer satisfaction
- Results-oriented: recognizes & resolves situations that are ambiguous or challenging, focus effort on meeting or exceeding goals, & pave the way for efficiency
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelors Degree (Masters preferred) in Food Science, Microbiology, Supply Chain, or related; at minimum, high school diploma with no less than 6 years relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience in Food Safety, Quality, Supply Chain, or Food Manufacturing
- Well-versed in quality systems, food safety regulations, HACCP, SQF, GMPs
- Quality or Ingredient Certifications a plus (ASQ, SQF, AIB etc.)
- Efficient Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point), Google app (Gmail, drive, sheets, etc.), & Tableau capabilities
Schedule: Monday-Friday (working weekends & holidays may be required) up to 50% travel
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative work environment