Designers & architects are extremely valuable members of the 1stdibs marketplace & comprise the fastest-growing consumer segment: Trade.
As 1stdibs newest Concierge Support Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience for our Trade clients, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to join the Trade team in this role.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited about gaining exposure to the design industry, working in a fast-paced tech environment, & who is constantly looking for ways to improve.
What youll do
- Provide excellent customer & technical support via phone & email
- Educate clients on how to navigate & utilize the 1stdibs platform, including Trade-specific tools
- Communicate procedures, policies & effectively manage client expectations
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking & customer service skills
- Maintain a calm & positive demeanor with all clients, colleagues, internal & external contacts
- Multitask & utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer & order information & respond to inquiries
- Collaborate with internal departments including sales, logistics, finance, & dealer account management to ensure a smooth, seamless luxury experience
What you'll bring
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal & written, with the ability to convey information in a clear & concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail & the ability to identify & anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle escalated clients in a calm manner & diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills & the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take initiative to help create beautiful experiencing by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals & always willing to step up & help out
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
1stdibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.