Who We Are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
The Job - Onboarding Associate
Justworks is looking for an Onboarding Associate to join our growing Customer Success department. Onboarding is a pivotal moment in our customers journey because it is the first time they experience the product & service for themselves. Onboarding Associates play a crucial role as the go-to expert for our small business customers between Sales, Operations, & Customer Support to ensure customers derive long-lasting value from our product & services.
As an Onboarding Associate you will be a Justworks product expert with specialized knowledge of our customer onboarding & implementation processes. Youll assist new small business customers with their account setup & initial training, & your main priority is to guide customers through their transition to Justworks to ensure their long-term success with Justworks. You will work alongside a team of other Onboarding Associates to ensure important transition milestones are met, & customers become expert users of our product.
Who you are:
- A problem-solver who genuinely enjoys figuring out how & why things work
- A great communicator, able to simplify complex concepts into clear, easy-to-understand terms
- Adaptable & able to excel in an environment of rapid change & growth
- Passionate about a career path in customer success
- Committed to delivering service excellence in every customer interaction
- Deeply caring about your teammates & customers
- Aligned with Justworks mission & share our core values: Camaraderie, Openness, Grit, Integrity & Simplicity
What you'll do:
- Help manage the overall customer onboarding process, & work closely with the Sales & Customer Support teams to ensure seamless onboarding for new Justworks customers
- Work closely with small business owners & customer stakeholders to understand their needs & get them setup for success with Justworks services
- Work cross-functionally with our Operations team to set up & guide our customers through benefits enrollment
- Provide high-quality support to customers through phone, email, & chat as needed
- Manage a queue of open issues & tasks to deliver timely & effective solutions - escalating when necessary
- Work through creative solutions to effectively answer customer questions, provide guidance, troubleshoot & resolve issues, & route feedback
- Make certain that the customer has a clear & comfortable understanding of the Justworks platform & service through training webinars & proactive outreach
- Help develop & implement industry leading onboarding processes that delight new customers
- Embody the Justworks brand & advocate for your customers best interests with key stakeholders on other teams
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must be available to work in New York City
- Customer support skills & comfort handling challenging situations over the phone - ability to be empathetic, compassionate, responsive & resourceful
- Strong written & verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team & be resourceful & adaptable
- Aptitude for learning new products & helping to break down complicated topics & explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, & know how to organize & prioritize your workload
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available.
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.